Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Knight is offline Amateur Gamer

Default The Filter Fairy Is Back!!! Ahh Chapter 8 The Finale!

Story:
    Woah... woah woahhhhh!!!!! Knight and Rose blow up in a explosion. WWW- what the heck? Who did that? Rose says with a broken arm. WOAH THE FILTER FAIRY! RUN! Jerry says. Oh crap, where's Claire and Ashleigh?! Knight says confused. THERE THEY ARE! But we dont have any weapons! Rose says. Oh look! Bricks,Sticks, and Rocks! Through the rocks and bricks Rose and Jerry, ill hit her with sticks. Knight says. Okay but be careful! Rose says. - Knight slices her leg with a sharp stick but it grows. - AHHH RUNNN! Ashleigh says. OMG HEY GUYS RUN NINJAAASS ARE FOLLOWING YOU!!!! Knight says. - Ashleigh kicks them both in the face at the same time. AHHH MONSTER! Little Girl says. I got you Little Person! Jerry says. Thank yu! Little Kid says. - Jerry puts girl by his Mother.- OMG WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FAIRY. Claire says. I know, but what- BOMBS THATS IT! Knight says. NO KNIGHT, do you know what happened last time we blew up and now you wanna cross the line and maybe kill yourself? You can kill yourself but im saving myself. Rose says - She walks away dissipointed. - I'll go talk to her. Ashleigh says. Rose slow down- OWWW! - Asliegh says then gets hit in the face with Rose's Hand. - Rose look he wont do it. Ashleigh says. WE NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE HURRY UP.!! Knight says. See, you could help them, Or they can die and the world may end. Your choice. Ashleigh says. Okay lets go then! Rose says. - Rose throws sharp stick and head and Ear cuts off the Filter Fairy - Okay everyone rocks at leg! Knight says - The filter fairys leg gets cut off. - Oh crap, run! BOMB. - everyone runs including all the familys and they almost made it. - Everyone gets hert a little bit. - AHHH HELP ME MOMMY! Little Girl says hanging off cliff. - Knight pulls her up after her hand slips - Close call huh? Knight says suprised and worried. Yeah! Little Girl says. Lets kill this thing, all familys through as much rocks and everything as possible! Knight yells. OKAY GO! The Filter Fairy dies and the people make new homes. Newcrate Town got better and better without the Filter Fairy.

~ The End ~
    "The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained."
    - (not sure saw it in a picture)

xAuroraSweetskaterx is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Filter Fairy Is Back!!! Ahh Chapter 8 The Finale!

Lol I laughed off this Nice Job

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Lol... wait,that doesn't describe it!!
    ROFL! nope...
    LMFAO
    yep ^^
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Knight is offline Amateur Gamer

LOL i made it myself when i finsished it last night i read all the chapters and i was like - Crys in Van and Drowns - This would be the best series i've ever done.
    "The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained."
    - (not sure saw it in a picture)