Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Celestial97 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon7 The Daughters and Sons of Olympus

The Daughter and Sons of Olympus
    NOT OPEN FOR COMMENTING YET WILL OPEN JUNE 1ST IF THERE ARE ENOUGH CHARACTERS SIGNED UP. ON MAY 28TH PLEASE CHECK THIS AGAIN TO SEE IF THE STARTING DATE WILL STILL BE JUNE 1ST AND WHAT TIME IT WILL OPEN. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE VM OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

A Little about this role-play:
    Spoiler: show
    This is roughly based on the Percy Jackson series.
    Here you will create your own character and have it drawn by me (hopefully, if i get to far behind i will either stop or get help). Be a Greek or Roman Demigod. Say what god or goddess your parent is. Go on quest that you get with the oracle with two other Demigod you choose. Get to be part of the new Roman and Greek camp, Camp Olympus. Meet new friends. Have FUN!!!

How to create your character: (You Must read ALL of this thread before you create your character! I will know if you didn't.)
    Copy this and private message me with it filled out.
    Character Name:
    Appearance:
    Your godly parent:
    Back Story:
    Greek or Roman:
    Personality:
    Race:

Rules:
    1. No fowl language.
    2. No killing other peoples characters unless you ask permission.
    3. Your character must be reasonable, you cant be a god or come from a made up god.
    4. If you feel like quitting the role-play have your character killed or give your character to someone else to be if you are coming back.
    5. If you are the oracle please consult me before giving out a quest. (private message)
    6. You must be a part of the role play for two weeks before getting a quest.
    7. You may make NO changes to the camp unless you are one of the four leaders and leaders must consult me first (private message).
    8. Before leaving the camp in role play consult a leader in the role-play.
    9. Characters Must be at least 13 to be in the camp.
    10. The character will be claimed upon being brought to camp. (The first night at camp)
    11. No major battles will be started by a member only the leaders. The members may start a minor battle such as leaving camp and being attacked by a cyclops.
    12. You are not allowed to make a god or goddess do anything only the leaders can.
    13. No spamming.
    14. You are not aloud to at any point to not include another role-player. Unless you have consulted that role-player that the two characters don't like each other.
    15. Please don't have anymore characters then you can handle I would say max: 3.
    16. You can not die and come back to life if you die you will need to create a new character.

Role PLaying (VERY IMPORTANT): You can not be anyone's character but you own and when commenting if your talking in real life terms (not role-playing) Please put it in between ( and ). If you ARE role playing make your words bolded.

More about characters:
    Descriptions: Be VERY descriptive remember I'm going to hopefully draw this.

Age: Must be at least 13 and around 20 you want to start thinking about killing you character because the character is too old for camp. The first saturday of every three months (hopefully) i will age everyone one year.

Godly Parents: Right now i really don't feel like typing them all out but tell me weather its a greek or roman god/goddess and tell me who it is. If you want to have the godly parent or Zeus Hades or Poseidon because they are well known I'm going to say only three people can have Zeus three can have Hades and three can have Poseidon. No more the three and it is first come first serve. If one of those people dies then again it is open but it is first come first serve.

Private message: If you created a character and VM me with it and i haven't made it yet please private message me. Once i have your characters info down i will private message you and tell you that you can come to camp and I will introduce you.

About me: I can only come on weekends so I'm sorry if i don't give you your character till a weekend day. I am going to be a leader.

Role: Everyone will be a member, but if i private message you asking you to be a leader or the oracle then you may be one of those. If you don't want to be one of those then just say no thank you.

VERY IMPORTANT: So i know that you read ALL the rules I'm going to ask that when you VM me that you make sure you say "Im a son/daughter of Olympus" In Green Font.

Characters:

Name
    : Mry (Pronounced: Mer-rIy)
    Appearance: Short spiky white hair. Bright orange eyes. Muscular for a female
    Your godly parent: Apollo, Being a daughter of apollo (god of sunlight and music) she can create small very hot and bright balls of fire in her hand, also she is very skilled with every instrument she picks up. Even with no history of learning them.
    Back Story: Her father (unlike most gods) Came back to visit Mry often. On Mry's 10th birthday he came with a Bow with a string that never breaks. And a quiver that never runs dry. Unfortunately shortly after Apollo left a minotaur attacked Mry and her mother. Her mother passed away but Mry, being armed, killed the monster and eventually found her way to Camp Olympus at a very young age.
    Greek or Roman: Greek
    Personality: Her natural born leader quality helped her to become a leader at such a young age. She is very kind, sweet, and loves nature and playing music. Her favorite activity is laying in the faun meadows soaking up the sun.
    Role: Leader
    Race: Caucasian
    Picture:

Character Name:
    Kai Sevdo
    Appearance:
    Short Blonde hair with blue eyes, he has a scar under his left eye and a area on his arm where he was scorched by a baby Cyclops that picked up a flamethrower.
    Your godly parent:
    Hades
    Back Story:
    At school he was bullied. But he fought back. When the bullies had enough and cornered him in the schools parking lot with bats and other weapons, he summoned a skeletal warrior/Spearman and it took them down.
    Greek or Roman:
    Greek
    Personality:
    Shy, serious, brave (in times of near death), relaxed
    Role:
    Warrior
    Race:
    Caucasian

Picture:
    ‚ÄčTo come

Note that I will not create your character if you VM me it or if you comment it on this thread.

THANK YOU FOR ROLE PLAYING (:
    Last edited by Celestial97; 05-28-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Check out the new FRI role play!!! (:
    The
    Daughters and
    Sons of Olympus

Celestial97 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Daughters and Sons of Olympus

(Hey check out the new role play (:
    DAUGHTERS AND SONS OF OLYMPUS!)

Check out the new FRI role play!!! (:
    The
    Daughters and
    Sons of Olympus