Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 301 1231151101 ... LastLast

Default Dark Quest 1: The Deadly Planet

--This is approved, Ashley Preciousfable.

The rules are simple,you fill in the form below,and do some roleplaying on the board...

Name:
    Age(in the RP):
    What you wear(you may change throughout the story):
    Personality
    Eye color:
    Hair color:
    Appearance:

Then you write a bit of the story,and then an other continues(if i ask for example "How are you Snirp" Snirp must reply and no one else)

So when we have two people who have joined we will start the RP

Default Re: Dark Quest 1: The Deadly Planet

Name: John Swaylooves
    Age(in the RP): 21 (in his dweens,between 12 and 25)
    What you wear(you may change throughout the story): White dragon shirt(broaded with silver) white waistcoat,green smoking and brown trousers,red bow-tie and bare feet
    Species:Hobbit(copyright to JRR Tolkien)
    Personality: tall and intellegent
    Eye color: Green
    Hair color:Blond
    Appearance:Quite tall for a hobbit

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

((I have reopened this as it is now approved, please review the role play rules and guidelines on the various stickys before joining. Thanks! )))

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

((Thanks Ashley,i will ask some friends of mine if they want to join this.))

((humph,158 views,no joinings,utter fail.)

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Name: Phillip James
    Age(in the RP): 19
    What you wear(you may change throughout the story): Black thin hoodie, dusty brown pants, white wrinkled boots, archer quiver, black gloves
    Species: Human
    Personality: Silent (lol), quick, strong, sly
    Eye color: Navy
    Hair color: Black
    Appearance: Shaggy black hair, relatively tall, Navy eyes, often has hunting pal Jasper the white tiger with him))

I never really thought about life. Things were always normal, but then my parents just disappeared one day. Seven years ago, today. Excuse me; I'm Phillip James, of the James dynasty. I'm just an archer, that's all.

The trees whipped behind me, as I sprinted through the woods. The ruins of the city were to the west, and I think you'd be shocked that I was heading there. Jasper roared, and skidded to a stop.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Name: Serenity Chibiusa (seren, or serenity)
    Age(in the RP):17
    What you wear(you may change throughout the story): Black v neck , with a red belt in the mid section, Red waistcoat Pitch black skinny jeans Dark red Boots rising up to my knees
    Personality: tough, quick, silent, stealthy, sneaky, dark, tends to hide in the shadows.
    Eye color: Pitch black
    Hair color: Dark Red
    Appearance: Long straight hair, down to knees. 5'8" around 80 pounds. skinny, yet a little muscular. Has black wolf pet, named Shawsers. Has a black upside down crescent moon on forehead. Has a birthmark of a black rose wrapping around my arm. Black fingernails

It was a dark night, and I was walking down the street to my house, when I fainted. I woke up, confused.. my clothes torn, my arms covered in cuts. "W-w- where am I..?" I whispered, startled finding myself in a dream. I woke up. "Phew, it was just a nightmare.." I thought, yet the nightmare wasn't over..
    (The picture I just took a normal picture of my character, and edited, whatever is on her, is on my person.)
    Last edited by Amanda Precioussaber; 07-14-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by HalfLizAngel View Post
    Name: Serenity Chibiusa (seren, or serenity)
    Age(in the RP):17
    What you wear(you may change throughout the story): Black v neck , with a red belt in the mid section, Red waistcoat Pitch black skinny jeans Dark red Boots rising up to my knees
    Personality: tough, quick, silent, stealthy, sneaky, dark, tends to hide in the shadows.
    Eye color: Pitch black
    Hair color: Dark Red
    Appearance: Long straight hair, down to knees. 5'8" around 80 pounds. skinny, yet a little muscular. Has black wolf pet, named Shawsers. Has a black upside down crescent moon on forehead. Has a birthmark of a black rose wrapping around my arm. Black fingernails

It was a dark night, and I was walking down the street to her house, when she fainted. She woke up, confused.. her clothes torn, her arms covered in cuts. "W-w- where am I..?" she whispered, startled finding herself in a dream. She woke up. "Phew, it was just a nightmare.." she thought, yet the nightmare wasn't over..
    (The picture I just took a normal picture of my character, and edited, whatever is on her, is on my person.)

5'8" and 80 lbs? That's a seriously anorexic weight, I would have entered the story saying "You need to EAT, then maybe you won't pass out from hypoglycemia (which is low blood sugar btw)!"

Then Buffy Summers (my character) would say, "We need to get you inside, nighttime AND a full moon? I don't know if we have more to fear from vampires or werewolves tonight . . . Luckily, I am a vampire slayer. But werewolves are human most of the time so I can't kill them, and I couldn't keep both my stakes and a tranquilizer gun handy"
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Name: Seth Sorenson
    Age(in the RP): 15
    What you wear(you may change throughout the story): Red Adidas Shirt, black shorts
    Personality: Shy, (Yet Brave on the inside)
    Eye color: Green
    Hair color: blond
    Appearance: Has a Naturall Mysterious look on his face

*Hears Footsteps* "WHAT? Who's there!?" Seth asked. It was 8:00 pm. He was walking on his way home from his friend's house, and the sound of footsteps where all over. "I'm warning you! My dad's a cop!" Seth said. His father worked full time as a policeman, and his mother could not pick him up because she working over time at the factory. 'CLICK. CLACK. CLICK. CLACK.' Seth was getting worried. What if he was kidnapped? Nah. This Neighborehood was gated in. No one could get in without a passcode! What was he worrying about? It was probably just... something... else...? Suddenly Seth could see two faint figures, barely. "Don't come closer! I'm a black belt!" Seth said, on the brink of running. Suddenly He saw them. One was carrying the other. The one being carried barely looked human. "Who---...... Are---....." Seth managed before collapsing.

LOL I'm not good at telling stories... The two figures and the ones making the footsteps where angelicaldream and HalfLizAngel.
    Last edited by TheFlyingTurtle; 07-24-2010 at 10:41 PM.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

Buffy sees another person pass out (that would be Seth). She mutters "What's with everyone passing out tonight?" just as a gang of vampires approaches . . .
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Page 1 of 301 1231151101 ... LastLast