Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 217 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ~A Brave New Land~ // We Are Not Alone //

Claire sighed and looked out the window. Miss Holls brought in some milk and pancakes for Claire, but she just sat there.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Oops sorry! I havent quite got the hang of teleporting yet... Well anyway, I am Alex a part time Mysticle from Bracence, and you are?"
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

I carefully examined the map of Palem, even though I had it memorized. I chomped on a cookie. A cool gust of wind zapped through my library. I smilied to see my best friend Carlee , a mystical for Bracence, teleport in the room. She looked dizzy and ran into a book shelf. " CARLEEEEE!!!!" I screamed and grabbed my friend. " I havent seen you in months!" I said loudly , tears of happiness streaming down my face. She grinned at me with her shiny white teeth and hugged me back.
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 04-02-2011 at 04:49 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Ella sighed. "I'm Ella, an Archer of Palem. My mother's Ivy Darkmoon, a preistess and archer. What brings you here?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

"Ah nice to meet you, I came here to see if I could find any better wands and magic... This want doesnt store much magic at all..." Alex sighed at the wand in his hand "If you want I can teleport you somewhere or heal you..."
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

I spent the morning with Carlee. She traveled often , and had been to Palem. She showed me all of the amazing places I had heard about, but never been too.

(( O gosh, I been saying Pampel XP))

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Character Name- Darius "Dan" Lycan VI
    Age- 17
    Gender- Male
    Type- Ooo
    History- Darius was born on a cold night in a cave in Ooo. His parents are hard-core supporters of the war, but he doesn't really care about the war, and was always yelled at for not really having an opinion. As he aged, he realized how much the ways of evil traumatized him, and has become a supporter of the good-side. His parents don't know of his "rebel" opinion, and would kick him out of their household if they found out.
    Home- Ooo
    Apperance- Dark brown long shaggy hair, blackish-blue eyes. Height - about 6'1". When a wolf, dark brown-blackish messy fur, large eyes, long tail.
    Personality- Quick temper but pretty nice overall.
    Other- His friends call him Dan. He is planning on running away soon and crossing the river.
    Moo.))
    Last edited by AaronEsko; 05-05-2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Finished the Form
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

After a few hours Carlee left, and I sat all by myself in the huge library. It was around 7:00, my siblings would be home soon. I ran back to my room. I changed into some archer gear and ran outside. I was an amatuer archer, not too too good, but I wasnt terrible. I took out a bow and arrow and shot torwards the tiny target. It was a couple inches off of a bullseye. I took a few more shots and went inside.My brother and sisters had finished eating and were in their rooms. I ate quickly and thanked Miss Holls before running into my room. I took out some of my suitcases and laid them on my bed.

(( Sorry for making all my posts a mile long, Ill stop doing that when I get to some people ))

Page 3 of 217 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast