Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217
Results 2,161 to 2,167 of 2167
    Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ~A Brave New Land~ // We Are Not Alone // ... THE WAR HAS STARTED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletxCross View Post
    ((^.^ Glad to be here and trying something new))
    ((Sorry to break it to ya, but you made a couple of mistakes. The first one is that you should have seen the first post for the forms on this thread, and that the other is that you should have said Frozen in this color under Other.))

ScarletxCross is offline Explorer

Default Re: ~A Brave New Land~ // We Are Not Alone //

Character Name- Daniela (Dannie) Cross
    Age- 16
    Gender- Female
    Type- Human
    History- Daniela was raised in Palem, she moved to Bracence. She is now training to become a great wizard.
    Home- Bracence
    Apperance-Long black hair that always falls into her silver eyes. Her skin is tanned and she is tall and thin. She's always in a long dress and high heels or a skirt.
    Personality-Daniela tends to be very quiet and keeps to herself. She is protective of those few people that do become close to her, though. She is a sweet girl once you get to know her, she's not all good though, she does have a bad temper..
    Other- Daniela always eats sweets. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are always sweets. She has a messenger bag full of sweets that she always carries with her because she loves to eat! "Moo" Frozen
    Edit: "Frozen" and "Moo"

Default Re: ~A Brave New Land~ // We Are Not Alone // ... THE WAR HAS STARTED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    ((Sorry to break it to ya, but you made a couple of mistakes. The first one is that you should have seen the first post for the forms on this thread, and that the other is that you should have said Frozen in this color under Other.))
    ((Like that???))

((Like that???))
    ((Oh wait, oops. I didn't figure this out (I'm a stupid idiot at some times.) earlier, but the frozen thing wasn't for here. Confused this with Half, Dark, and Earth. In every way upon the subject other from the Frozen thing, you're okay now.))

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    ((Oh wait, oops. I didn't figure this out (I'm a stupid idiot at some times.) earlier, but the frozen thing wasn't for here. Confused this with Half, Dark, and Earth. In every way upon the subject other from the Frozen thing, you're okay now.))
    ((Haha, it's ok... I do the same thing sometimes. Thanks for telling me though. I read it an hour before I posted my profile so I had forgotten.))

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

((Hello new person ))
    (( Anyone on?))

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

((Sorry, but all the RPing is happening at Skylighterz. Sorry to break it to ya. :/))