Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default ATTENTION: All Role Players please read! 12/6/11

Good evening everyone,

I'm very disappointed with the very blatant rule breaking that has been on-going on some threads. Due to the fact that none of these instances have been reported to the staff, we are now taking time to review each thread currently opened in this section.

Yes, this will take time. We cannot give a firm estimate to when these threads will be reopened, and we do not do this with anything but a deep sadness. My personal love for this section (and our other role play sections found in the Insider sites) cannot be expressed, and I am distressed in the great disrespect that has been shown to this community in this behaviour.

I hope that in the future those who own these threads, and those who participate in them, will report the content that breaks these rules. It is not something you may choose to do, it is something we expect you to do with the understanding that this section is a privilege. Should it become too much of a burden, or rules be broken too often, there is always the possibility we could remove it from access.

Please take this time to review your actions & writing. We want this to be a fantastic community for writing and exploring the Lore of Free Realms, but it has to be done within the rules we have posted.

If anything I hope you take away a strong understanding of why our rules are there, and how deeply hurt I am to have to do this. Thank you, and please send a message my way if you have any further questions.

--Ashley
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 12-06-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ATTENTION: All Role Players please read! 12/6/11

I just wanted to add one final reminder to everyone - role playing is restricted to this section only on FRI. Please do not take it to your profiles, private messages, or blogs.

Thank you.