Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 998 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 498898948988996997998999100010081048109814981998 ... LastLast
Results 9,971 to 9,980 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Im Lile-Lila" I answered quickly to Sarah. I wasnt going to tell anyone my real name.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Isn't that just being Bipolar? I had a split personality months ago...... I heard voices in my head, and would have conversations with myself)
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( lol, I never talked to myself as myself. I sometimes pretended I was someone else, then talked to myself. But it was the other girl talking to me, not me talking to me.))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((No, because I wasn't depressed >.>))

Sarah smiled and shook the new girl's hand. "Well, welcome to The Special School, Lila! Nice to meet you. Have you gotten your schedule yet? No? Well, come on then!" She exclaimed, grabbing Lila's arm and beginning to drag her off to the Front Desk.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Who said that if you Were Bipolar you are depressed?! ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

I followed Sarah to the desk, glad to know that there was AT LEAST one nice person here.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((On, and what I meant, Lily, is that......IDK WHAT TO DO))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

I looked around the school on the way. It was actually very pretty.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Umm...The dictionary? Wabby, have Hatter run into Sarah and Lila or something xD))

Sarah smiled when she noticed Lila looking around at the grounds of the school. "Pretty, isn't it? Mrs. Ferneart makes sure this place is the cleanest in all of the Realms," She said with a laugh. Sarah pushed through the front doors and led Lila over to the Front Desk. "Hi, Mrs. Dewshine. We have a new student here, Lila, and she needs her schedule, map, dorm building, and room number," Sarah said. Mrs. Dewshine smiled down at Lila. "Hello there, dearie. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Mrs. Dewshine. I have your schedule and everything else right here," She said kindly, taking out an envelope full of papers. She began to explain what the papers were for. "Well, I have to get to class, so I'll see you around, Lila!" Sarah said cheerfully before hurrying down the hall to her next class.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Raptor ran across some rooftops, following a shadow. He leapt over a building and continued running after the shadow. The shadow tripped and fell down. Raptor ran to it, sword pointed at it's throat.
    "What do you want?" Sheo despratly asked.
    "I'm looking for a guy named James."
    "James? Don't know him."
    "Don't lie to me!" Raptor pressed the sword.closer.
    "I'm serious!" Sheo protested.
    Raptor snorted and released the sword.
    "You're coming with me." He said and knocked Sheo out. Grabbing him and throwing him over his shoulder, Raptor leapt off the building and vanished into the shadows....
    Last edited by Wabbajack; 04-22-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*