Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 997 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 49789794798799599699799899910071047109714971997 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Ah, hang on, I've got a few more minutes! Wabba, what's the trouble?))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

NubileEreFurUrn is offline Newbie Explorer

Nubile walked around and saw James and the others.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

((@Nubile: You need to complete your form to join the roleplay (: The form is oon the front page.

@Tommicheal: Please fill out the form before posting. That isnt one of the jobs you can be ): ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((Please remember to fill the form out completely. If you don't, you won't be allowed to RP. And there are certain jobs you can be. Please read the entire front page if you haven't already.))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Anyone heeeeeere? I have about an hour and 15 minutes before I have something to do. ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Here......... ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Yeah, I'm here...))

(( Yay, Not alone. I doesnt like being alone. When I was 10, my mom was supposed to help me pick out an outfit for a party or something, and she forgot and I was so lonely I starting crying. I was such a dramatic 10 year old. ))

I looked around at all the smart people. I shuddered.

((Rofl really? I think I had a split personality...I would be happy and outgoing one minute, then shy and quiet the next xD))

Mrs. Fernheart finished the tour. "Please report to the Front Desk for your schedule and a map of the school grounds. It's just down the hall to the right," She said, pointing, before walking swiftly away. Suddenly, the bell rang throughout the school, and students began pouring out of their classrooms, talking and laughing. A young girl with golden brown hair and shining blue eyes slipped through the crowd up to Lila. "Hi there! You must be the new girl. I'm Sarah Oakleaf, what's your name?" She asked, shifting her books over to her other arm and extended her right hand.

Devin092 is offline Explorer

Name: Devin092
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Black Hair, Shaggy, Green eyes.
    Personality: Smart, Tough, likes Snowy areas, Kind
    Job/career: Ninja Body-Guard, Archer Marksman
    Home realm: Snowhill
    A brief history:After a boring life, with parents who couldn't pay for me anymore, I left on my Journey, looking for my long gone brother who was kidnapped, and is now said to be living in Sea Side trying to make a living. Before I left on my Journey, my master Kitsu Taio taught me everything I needed to know about Combat, he taught me Physical Combat, Sword fighting, and made me a proud member of the Taio Combat Academy, and I became a black belt ninja. He taught me to be the best Archer, and I was known in the Academy as Taio's Combat Hound, for my skills and my great combat abilities. Then I bought myself a tiger, a Dragon, a Hoverboard, and a Saber-Toothed tiger, each bought for a specific terrain. And I began my journey to find my brother, and take down the man who murdered my Father, and kidnapped my brother. I have been searching for somebody who can accompany me on my journey as my Apprentice, and who is willing to learn the Taio Combat way. This person must be a level 20 ninja.

PS: If you would like to be my Taio Combat Apprentice PM me with your character name and the history of you.