Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 996 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699499599699799810061046109614961996 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

When we got there, I pulled my bags out of the car. My dad had made me change into a nicer outfit. I tugged at my skirt and looked at all the people who looked smarter than me. Breath in, breathe out, I told myself.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Hatter walked around the school campus.
    "-sigh- Boarding school....perfect..." She yawned as she spotted a girl with a skirt on.
    "Embarresing..." She sighed and walked inside.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Suddenly, a professional looking woman burst out of the front doors of the school. It was sort of hard not to find her intimidating. "You must be our newest student. Welcome, child, to The Special School!" She said. Although she was imposing, her tone was kind. "Come, why don't we start off with a tour?" The woman suggested, herding Lila and her father into the school. "Oh, before I forget, my name is Mrs. Fernheart. I do hope you like it here," Mrs. Fernheart said.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Hatter walked around the school, looking for a classroom. She found her classroom and walked inside.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

I nodded shyly at the women.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

I was dazed off when I felt a tug on my hand. I had almost made a plant appear. I winced and followed Miss Fernheart.

"Over here we have the front desk. That's where you will go when we've finished the tour so you can get started in your classes. Over there is the training room. Once we figure out which ability you have, that is where you will go. You will have a certain professor that will help you to control your power. Down this hall we have the regular classes like Chemistry, History, Math. Considering your age and grade, you might be put in a different wing," Mrs. Fernheart explained, moving on with the tour.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

((Ack, this is hard for me! I gotz nothing to work with! -complaning mood-))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

((Shoot, I gtg guys! Bye!))

(( Buh Bye!!!!))