Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 994 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 49489494498499299399499599610041044109414941994 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,940 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((If you want to! (: ))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Yay! She has to get a special ability right?))

My dad looked at me like he knew something that I didnt. I stared at my corn on the plate in front of me. " Ya know, Daddy, Im tired. Can I just go to bed?" I said, and pretended to yawn. " Sure , sweetheart." He nodded and I ran to my room.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((Yep! She won't be accepted to the school unless she has one. Which one do you want her to have?))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( My internet was " broken". Stupid Question: What are the choices???))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"I really don't know where James the Third is...... but........" James turns around and punches at the air, and someone goes flying at the wall. "I knew he'd be nearby."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

My hands felt all tingly. I wacked them against the thick wall. I put on an old T-shirt and some pajama pants and curled up in bed.

((Not stupid! It can be any ability you want. Fire, water, anything! (: ))

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Can Aran have the Power of Love XD, Joking Half-way, but that's an Inside Joke XD. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( Hmms. I want my ability to be something to do with nature. Like being able to touch the ground and a plant would grow , or being able to talk to plants and animals or something.....are both of those ok, or is one or both of them not allowed? Eh I talk to much...))

I tied my hair into its normal braids. They werent very neat, but then again, I wasnt going to be talking to any real people but myself today. I put on some faded shorts and a tank top and ran out the door.