Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 992 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 49289294298299099199299399410021042109214921992 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lily scratched her head, looking confused. "Umm...Run that by me again?..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((Edited me last post, forgot something))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Alright, In English Terms, I am Nightmare. I am also James. Nightmare is my Criminal Name, James is my real name. People don't remember me because they erased it from peoples Focus, and hid evidence. People would remember if I bring it up directly. Lily, look into my eyes, and tell me you don't remember the crime spree from 2 years ago, it was 95% more than ever? The Vault was robbed 25 times by the same person? It spontaneously stopped when he disappeared. Killed no one, but threatened to? Was not caught once? Tell me you don't remember Nightmare. If you don't remember Nightmare, do you remember the crime wave?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily folded her arms. "Well, of course. I never forgot Nightmare. I don't think the mind erase thingy works for people who are dead," She said dryly. "And in other words, you're both James and Nightmare? One in the same? Interesting..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Hatter sat down in an empty chair, smelling something smoldering.
    "Oh, boy..." She mumbled.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

"The Other Nightmare Lily, was the one who never Existed, he was my Split personality. Like Doom? He is said to come from Nightmare, He isn't it has the same name, but not the same person. He is just my alter ego.

The Real Nightmare was Me. And I bet if Riley remembered, she would kill me, well not kill, but..... I heard she serves to protect the Realms."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily raised an eyebrow. "The Nightmare I remember wasn't bad at all...Just misunderstood," She said, looking down at James.

"I know he was, And I never hated him. My mind is back to its stable self. In fact, Lily, if you haven't kept up, We Nightmare and James split, James died, and Nightmare took over for a while. James returned, and Liked Nightmare, James then left forever, and wasn't remembered, because Nightmare was James and had his memories. Nightmare was hurt in the Phobias thing, took the Crystal, and Regenerated into a New Person. That new person was a New James, which I call James 4.0, he had two split personalities, Orange And Blue.

I am the Orange James, based of the Nightmare side of Nightmare, who is James, and the Blue Eyed Angered James, was sent to live in a Prison in the Kingdom of Light or whatever.

He eventually was released by Night, and Blue James became Doom.

I am the Orange James. I think I am the Real James though, because I have all the memories now, and everything I had before except Appearance.

James 2.0 Was the James you Met, the Amnesiac, with Distorted Memory.

I have the Memories of James the First, and this time, I have powers of my own.

Now out there, are two other Versions of Me, Blue Eyed James, and..... the James that died, and came back to life. We need to Hunt down both of them, for something I need. Will you he,p me?"

Lily stared at James with her mouth hanging open. "Umm...Jeez, I wish I took notes...Sure, I'll help...I guess..."

"Heh, Well, it is quite complicated. I am going to call myself James the Fourth. Is it right for me to call myself the Official James? James the Third Could Equally be worthy of that title, the Real James when I tell him what to remember..... the Blue James actually caused me to remember, but he only remembered Claire, but not the Criminal Life. And I don't think he will."