Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 991 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198999099199299310011041109114911991 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Sophia's white eyes scanned the area. She had been walking for who knows how long, and found that she had run into two familiar voices. She waited for a moment, and something seemed to click.
    "Lily, James! What in the realms happened!? It's been some time since I've seen you guys. Notice anything new?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Don't you mean "Sophie" ))
    "......Well, I was in a dream, but that dream was a reality, and in that reality, was a Mitch. And that Mitch was a God, and everyone else was not Mortal. Even you Lily........ I was called Mortal often by my him, it was kind of weird, but I doubt he would do that in this world...... that was a Dream......

But Dreams can be a Reality, in their own way...... and in that Dream, I discovered who I really was, remembering what I was...... before that day." James says.

(( Sorry, Referencing the Non-Canon RP XD
    And James is kind of weird, he was lost in his mind, so he speaks weird.))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily turned around and smiled at Sophie. "Hey there, Soph. Long time no see. Glad to see you're alive and well," She said, a bit of envy in her tone. "Umm...You talking about your eyes?" Lily remarked before glancing down at James. "Umm...James? You feeling okay?"

Sarah smiled as Eva passed her, and got up as the math professor called her up. "Excellent job, Miss Oakleaf. A+, as usual!" Sarah smiled as she took her test in her hands, and accepted the packet of her old work in her other hand. She made her way back to her desk and slid into the seat, opening the orange envelope and taking out the pile of papers. Sarah began to sort through them.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

Hayden sat in the back of the classroom, next to the window. Her notebook was open on her desk and she had a pen in her hand, but she was staring at the scenery outside. It looked so peaceful: the flowers were in full bloom, and the sun was shining. Then, a daffodil started to smoke a little, and before Hayden realized what was happening, the whole flower was on fire. Oh no....... She thought to herself. Not again...

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

Sarah looked up as she noticed smoke floating past the window. She curiously glanced at Hayden, and upon seeing the horrified look on the girl's face, smiled. Sarah glanced over to the professor before scribbling a note on her notebook, ripping the page out and folding it neatly into a square. She got up, taking her pencil with her, and walked over to the pencil sharpener, dropping the note in Hayden's lap as she went. The note said:

I'm guessing you did that?

((I'm in the process of trying to make this school into a separate RP xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Name: "Raptor"
    Character type: Pixie
    Character's age: 20
    Appearance: Dark, amber-like hair, wears a mask to cover his face. Stern eyes that look silver, and a ninja top with shoulder guards and warrior pants.
    Personality: Battle-hardened, loves to fight, nice, sometimes
    Job/career: Medic, Warrior, Wizard
    Home realm: Blackspore
    A brief history: TBA

Name-Hatter Legionheart
    Gender-Female
    Character type-Human
    Character's age-16
    Appearance- Long, brown hair with red eyes and wears a hoodie with jeans.
    Personality-Nice, friendly
    Job/Career-Medic, Brawler
    Home Realm-Briarwood
    A brief history-TBA
    Last edited by Wabbajack; 04-21-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

((Hi Wabby! xD Could you go on Half-Clan too? Raineh's on too, but for some reason she isn't RPing...))

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Feeling OK?! I know finally who took her away from me, and I know what I was." James grins. "I know who the real Nightmare is, and the Real Nightmare was me, and the old Nightmare was a Figment I made up, When I had split personality. No, Nightmare was simply my Alter Ego, and the Nightmare you knew, was my split-personality that was caused by THEM. I can't believe no one remembers the name Nightmare.... I guess the THEY erased it from people's Focus so that no one would remember, unless told who it was directly...... then it would raise it from the Sub-concious. I am Nightmare, the Great Thief, known only to those in the Royal House, because I was forgotten."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Okie, opened up a new tab.))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Hatter yawned as she walked to her new school in Sanctuary. She had moved here a few days ago.
    "New school, new home, new boringness...." She mumbled as she walked into a class room.
    Last edited by Wabbajack; 04-21-2011 at 07:17 PM.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*