Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 990 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098898999099199210001040109014901990 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Name: Sarah Oakleaf
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Golden brown hair that is usually in a ponytail, with sky blue eyes and a nice smile. Wears the school's uniform (Red blazer with the school's insignia stitched on the front over a white blouse, a gray pencil skirt, white knee-high socks and black loafers)
    Personality: Attractive, funny, kind, smart, but also stubborn
    Job/Career: Currently in school, so no job yet.
    Home realm: Sanctuary
    A brief history: Sarah's parents sent her to the special boarding school that has numerous names, but is mostly known as "The Special School". She harbors the ability of Telekinesis, though this is a latent power.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Gonna repost Evalign's app just because you guys don't know her. ))

Name: Evalign Justice
    Character Type: Human
    Appearance: Brownish-black hair with hot pink highlights, bright hazel eyes and a deep, visible gash on her left leg. Wears the school's uniform (Red blazer with the school's insignia stitched on the front over a white blouse, a gray pencil skirt, white knee-high socks and black loafers).
    Personality: Calm, sweet and greatful. She is offended easily and takes things too seriously. Hotheaded.
    Job/Career: None, in school, if you count Teacher's pet as a job.
    Home realm: Snowhill
    A brief history: Eva's parents sent her to the special boarding school that has numerous names, but is mostly known as "The Special School". She harbors the ability of Telepathy and Lie-detecting, though this is a latent power.
    Last edited by Ella Sparkleflower; 04-21-2011 at 05:47 PM.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((I'll explain a little bit about the school: So, it's a boarding school with people who have special abilities. You get to decide your special ability, and they are able to use them. In my case, Sarah can't, but she still has an ability, just doesn't know about it. The school has many names, but is mostly known as "The Special School".

School Uniform:

Girls
    Red blazer with the school's insignia stitched on the front
    White blouse
    Gray pencil skirt OR Gray dress pants
    White knee-high socks (with skirt) OR white socks (with pants)
    Black loafers

Boys
    Red blazer with school's insignia stitched on the front
    White dress shirt
    Gray dress pants
    White socks
    Black loafers

More info soon ^.^))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

((Name:Hayden Idleflower
    Character type: Human
    Appearance: Light hazel eyes, layered, dark brown hair that stops just above her shoulders, and kind of pale skin. Usually wears the school uniform, but prefers to wear gray dress pants rather than the skirt. .
    Personality: She's sweet and smart, but she doesn't like to be told what to do. She doesn't mind standingout in the crowd and often tries to find ways around the school dress code.
    Job/Career: Student
    Home Realm: Briarwood
    A bried history: At previous schools, Hayden was accused of being a pyromaniac. Things around her had a tendency to randomly catch fire, and Hayden didn't know why. After being expelled from her fourth boarding school, she was surprised to find an invite to "The Special School" waiting for her when she got home. She now attends "the Special School," but she doesn't realize that she has the power to set things on fire.))

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

Sarah leaned back in her seat, doodling on her notebook. She was currently in Math, which was much too easy for her. You don't just train in The Special School. You also have to learn what any other boarding school in the Realms teaches. That way, "You don't fall behind in your academics," according to Mrs. Fernheart, the principal. Sarah blew a loose strand of her hair out of her face. She had finished the math assignment much earlier than the rest of the class, and she was bored out of her mind. Good thing class ended in 15 minutes.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( XD, Did I start it up? It had a delayed reaction lol. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Haha yep! You should join the new school and reply to my earlier post ^.^))

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Ok, but shouldn't that be a New RP all on it's own? Just saying.

And I dislike what happened with AB. I am not allowed to go on the RP anymore XD, all because he was upset with something I made up. Before in AB I had these special types of Demon thingies..... called Nether Demons, they weren't Normal Demons.

I made it up in my first Roleplay.

He told me that I couldn't have them anymore, because it was his site, and he said that he made up all the lore now and there would be only one type of demon, and if I didn't like it, he would ban me >.<, and then he said no to basically everything I had made up, and even some Free Realm Lore...... XD, he told me that elves weren't allowed?! Those Elves are in the Actual Game lol.

Sorry for my Rant, but I love this RP, and it used to be a Sandbox for Freedom and anything you wanted. In His Version, it is not free at all, and he makes the rules. I guess that's what happens when you try to 'own' a RP that isn't yours. ))

"Oh my gosh...... Lily, It can't be......"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((I know, but I don't think Ashley is opening up any new RP's...I'll send her an RP to see what she thinks!))

Lily smiled. "Yeah, it's me. I can see you've changed yourself," She said with a laugh.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Eva groaned. The math professor was once again watching one of his soap operas on his iPad, hiding it from the rest of the class with his laptop. She blinked. How did she know that?
    She glanced around and found that she had been working all this time. Last question... She scribbled so quickly that the lead of her pencil seemed to be smoking. She got up and saw that Sarah had been done a nanosecond before her. She raced to the teacher and handed him it, jabbing it in his hand. He glared at her over his thick unibrow and began zapping check-marks over the paper with his robotic left hand. She winced as she remembered the lab incident caused by her outburst of what he was thinking as he poured a vial.
    "Surprisingly, A+ again, Miss Evalign," He congratulated her with a smile. She paced off towards her seat and began running through a huge packet he had left for her.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER