Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 988 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4888889389789869879889899909981038108814881988 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Ooh that reminds me, we should probably call Cloud."
    "I already did......he'll be here in a few."
    "Hey Kenzie, what do you think is gonna happen when we let Chris go?"
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

"Well, he'd probably give me the evil eye... and possibly catch on fire. He's been doing that a lot lately..."

"I love how you talk about me like I'm not here...." Chris said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

Connor tickled harder.
    "sarcasm wont help you."

"Catch on fire huh....hmm....sounds fun. i'm just glad he wont attempt to kill us..."
    "Well Kenny, thats always a possibility..." Cloud said with a grin.
    "True..."
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Meanwhile.............
    "Now Tyler, you need to learn how to throw your hammers straight." Paradox Commented, rubbing his brow.
    "I'm trying dad....but i don't think i would want to let go of my hammers in the first place... couldn't i just use a para-blast?" Tyler replied, with a tired sounding voice.
    "Nice work, i though you would never pass that test. Well i believe that you should get some rest...we have a huge test tomorrow..." Paradox-Prime said with a smile.
    "Yeah....right..." Tyler mumbled as his father left the room.
    Now Tyler was a nice kid, especially since his father was the most dangerous temporal anomaly in existence. He didn't even want to accept who his mother was. Darn Banshee....anyway, as i said before, Tyler was a good kid and frankly, he didn't think he could live with is father anymore. Now don't get me wrong, he loved his dad, but he just couldn't resign himself to the dark acts his father had planned. He was even planning to run away for a while...then he remembered that he was 13 and probably wouldn't get very far without help. thats when he first contacted May....
    Last edited by Mitchell Braveshield1; 02-11-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

(( DUN DUN DUN DUN! Wabbeh is here! -awaits cheers- Anyways, New Character time!))

Name-Glorgla Plash
    Gender-Male
    Character type-Robgoblin
    Character's age-23 (People think he's 15)
    Apperance-A regular looking robgoblin, with black eyes.
    Personality-Glorga is different from other robgoblins because he is the only Robgoblin ninja ever to exist in Sacred Grove. Though, sometimes he does try to swindle people out of coins by selling 'quality' items.
    Job/Career-Ninja, Swindler.( He's a robgoblin, that's what they do.)
    Homerealm-Seaside
    Brief History-Currently unknown.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( This RP no longer lives on FRI. This isn't right. I want to post this in hopes of getting one person to hop in.

I find it unfair at the other place this RP is in, and I am not going to deal with it, It should remain here, on this site, where it originated. They can keep their RP on their site, but it won't be canon and transfer to here. ))
    James wakes up in Snowhill. "Ahh.... Why am I here again?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

NubileEreFurUrn is offline Newbie Explorer

((can i playz?))

Name: Nubile Erefururn
    Other things: secret for the moment

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Suddenly, an apparition appeared before James. "Hello, James. Long time no see!" Said a cheerful voice. The apparition was that of a girl, with flowing white hair that reached to her waist and ice blue eyes that looked at James with pleasure. "Remember me?"

((Nubile, if you're going to join, you have to fill out every single bit of the form. Sorry!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Name- Izzy
    Gender-Female
    Character type-Pixie
    Character's Age- 15
    Apperance- Long Braided Hair, blue eyes, cupid wings, red pink sweater blouse, black stitched pants, black gloves, and red hightops.
    Personality- Enjoys being with friends, Loves exploring, and sometimes shy.
    Homerealm- Crossroads
    Brief History- unknown

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( I didnt know this was still active! Imma join, looks fun! ))

Name: Liley ( Prefers to be called Lila)
    Character Type: Human
    Characters Age: 14 and 3/4
    Apperance: golden hair, usually in 2 braids, greenish blue eyes, purple vest blouse, rocker pants, purple hightops, and purple rocker hat (( I know it doesnt really exist)).
    Personality: Bubbly and as un-shy as can be, though she is super sensitive about her real name, her mother ( who is no longer living) was named the same thing and she felt she doesnt live up to it.
    Homerealm: Snowhill/wilds?
    Brief History: Was born in Seaside, but when her mother died, moved to a large house on the outskirts of Perry's Pasture. has a way with animals, all of her friends are animals. Not much more is known about Lila.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9