Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 975 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4758759259659739749759769779851025107514751975 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Hawk likes who?! :O Isn't he a little young to have a crush!?!? I FORBID YOU FROM LIKING ANYONE, YOUNG MAN!! -leaves to find Hawk- And alright, Mitchy, I'm on it xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Yeah....its actually rather cute...but i think you should postpone the consoling.....tyke seems to have something rather important...
    "you know i can hear you..."
    I blushed.
    "Oh....uhm...right...."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

Riley also blushed "Oh yea..."

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

Misty is offline Master Gamer

"Really..." I mumble before disappearing. I didn't reappear anywhere.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Just.... Open it! I WAITED 2 YEARS! I AM PATIENT!" James is getting less and less patient.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"Tyke how did you find the book of Edom?" I asked, slightly concerned.
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

"I just did." Jazzy says and rolls her eyes.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily walked through the seemingly endless forest of who-knows-where. She sighed and brushed her long white hair out of her face. Life as a fugitive was definitely hard...
    Lily looked up at the stars and sighed once more.
    I wonder how everyone back on Earth is doing?... She wondered, feeling a pang of homesickness. Lily had been raised there ever since she was little. It hurt to think that she would probably never see her beautiful home again...Lily shook these thoughts from her head. Now was not the time for regrets. She took off down the worn old path, disappearing into the trees.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

It was in an old cave.....cool right....?"
    "well...yes and no..."

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

James looks in the Solid Crystal Elvish Pendant, and finds a letter, folded neatly, inside. He takes it and unfolds it carefully.

James, this is a letter of love, and regret. If you are reading this, it means I am lost, because the Pendant would't have opened to you if I weren't. I want you to know, that I love you, and I hoped that we got married. If we didn't I apologize.... and I feel bad. This Crystal Pendant is of Elf-make, which I have told you, but I haven't told you what it does. It brings back those who are lost. I know I sound greedy asking you to bring me back, but it doesn't have to be me, but I would love to be with you..... in your arms. I love you James, more than anything, and I hope you make the right choice with this Pendant. But there is a catch to this crystal.... it is one time use, and it needs to be activated along with a specific spell from a very specific book..... a book of Dark Sorcercy..... I apologize.... for this.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.