Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 960 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4608609109509589599609619629701010106014601960 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((-_- i wasn't gonna make her say it all the time....jeez))

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

"Mom and Dad'll be home in an hour, so we've got some time to come up with an explanation as to where you've been..." Alex said with a smile. "By the way, where were you?"

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Susan sighed and moved to the library.
    "We may as well make ourselves comfortable. I have a lot to tell you...

((Lol just gimme a sec to make something up xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

((lol))

Alex nodded, happy for something to take his mind off his recent fight with Riley.

Susan led the way into the library. She felt comforted as she looked at the tall shelves filled to the brim with books and papers.
    Susan pulled out a chair (her favorite armchair) and took a seat. Her brow furrowed as she thought of where to begin.
    "Well, it all started when I met this girl in Sanctuary. I was out for a day of shopping, when this little girl with red hair comes up to me. She told me that great doom was coming, before shoving a piece of paper into my hand. Turns out the piece of paper was a map.
    So, I had two choices:
    A) Label this chick as crazy and continue on with my day.
    or
    B) Take this girl's words to heart and follow the map.
    I guess you can guess which choice I made.
    So, back to the map. I followed it of course, and it took me to this weird vortex thingy in a run-down old warehouse. The vortex took me to this alternate dimension that is the exact opposite of Earth.
    There was no freedom there.
    Everything that we take for granted like books, music, even art are all banned. Soldiers who call them selves The Liberty have taken entire control of the population. Control, you ask? Well, this dimension wasn't always like this. How do I know? I found out from that same little red head who dragged me into all this. She told me that her dimension (which is called Dephoria) used to be a planet for the people of free will. They talked like they wanted, did what they wanted, and no one objected. There were laws, of course, that everyone had to go by. But it was nothing compared to the utter dictatorship that dimension now faces.
    So, I'm going to skip all the little details and cut right to the chase: That dimension needs help. Badly. I know this isn't how things should be. Don't question me, Alex. I know it in my heart. I have this feeling that we-meaning you and I-can somehow make things right.
    Oh, and there's one other thing. You're probably wondering who's leading this newfound dimension. Well, it's none other than Geoffrey, the one we all know and loathe."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

((Srry Back....))

"Jazzy?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((im just gonna do the math homework i should of done two days ago...so im just gonna go for now...))

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Ok Misty, and I just finished my Homework, I should have done hours ago. :| I seriously think these conversations are helping me..... I never did my homework. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Lol I did my homework before getting on the computer. I've been neglecting them because I've been so distracted by this site, so I made a vow to always do my homework before getting online xD))

Alex listened intently to Susan's story. "I'm not sure about this one... Missions like these are generally unsuccessful. Particularly when Geoff is the one running the show."