Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 956 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4568569069469549559569579589661006105614561956 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Eventually finds the Pendant, then observes it. After obsessing about relics for a few months led him to knowledge he didn't know before. The Pendant itself was not a mystical item, but an amulet of secrets. Once unlocked, it would reveal something Claudia had wanted him to know.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"I see your thoughts James! Open it!"

"I know of only one person who can open this Pendant...... And he's dead."

"I see your thoughts...... There is indeed another."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"But She.......... Wait...... maybe......."

(( Any Takers? ))

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((james you could of just put those all in one post...lol the edit button is there for a reason ))

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

"You know everything about my life, but you never bother to tell me anything about it!!"

"And you know that I can't tell you anything about your life!"

"Why? You'll cause a paradox?! Your whole life is one big paradox! What's one more added to the list!?"

"And if my life wasn't a big paradox, where the heck would you be right now!?"

That shut Riley up.

"That's right... That gravestone that you had in Blackspore wouldn't have been a fake, and the dates on it would have been much closer together! So don't talk to me about-" Alex looked up from his rant, and saw that Riley was looking more sad than angry.

"I didn't... I didn't mean to..."

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

]]What did I miss?[[

I was thrown at the ground; my limbs were scraped and cut up from the vicious wormhole. Max didn't look too good either. I dusted myself off and awkwardly asked Max, "So...where were you born?"

He shot me a look that said, don't-you-dare-make-a-your-mom-joke-right-now. "Somewhere near Wugachug. On the outskirts, I guess. That's where my home was; the pictures of it at least." I looked around; we weren't in Snowhill anymore. It looked like we were in Seaside...

I felt sand in my sneakers and pulled them off. Max smiled, closed his eyes and looked at the sun, and shouted "Freedom." I have no idea why... I think it was just his personality. Our feet squished the sand beneath them ask we walked with socks and shoes in one hand and arms tucked into our shirts because they were soar. After we left Seaside, I realized we weren't that far.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

The sun set and I materialized some comfy sleeping bags; Max of course was able to top me and made a whole tent. I sighed, punched his shoulder, made a small fire, and watched the flames until I fell asleep and the fire went out.

((Night peoples ))
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Unhappy James was. Something was egging him, something that he should know... A girl, not Claudia, but it was important. He knew her all his life... Who was this girl he was remembering.

(( Want to take her Misty?))

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((erm sure i guess))