Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 933 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 433833883923931932933934935943983103314331933 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,330 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((I gtg again too. Bye guys! Good night!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Also gtg. Dont work on this plot till I post tomorrow [btw I will have to take an hour break because I have music tomorrow at 4pm EST]. Okay so plotwise, if you continue, just say the others are asleep and you leave to explore... etc. night!))

"This is the library." He walked up to a giant shelf, took out a book, and a door opened, revealing a few huge rooms filled with beds and dressers. "I sort of created this... right now, since I almost never have guests." He scuffled through the hall and led us around. "The kitchen, vestibule, and library are the real rooms. Eventually you'll learn how to craft things like this. Now rest up in your chambers. I'll have to work on something first so you can go out for a bit, but you all have much too learn." He winked, disappeared in a light cyan *poof*, and I walked up to a room filled with a nice bed and some furniture, along with a painting of a lightning strike on a field. It started moving... like it was animated. Pretty cool... I thought to myself. I waved to everyone in the narrow corridor.
    I flopped onto a bed. The pillows and sheets couldn't have been more comfortable...
    "Night everyone..." I mumbled, and with a wave of my pointer finger, the door shut and the lights went out.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

((Hey guys, back. Kinda glad everyone's at school so they dont post so I dont miss anything XD))

I woke up in the comfy bed and tried flicking two fingers instead of snapping. I saw a spark but nothing else happened. I tried clapping like everything was automatic... It actually worked. I smiled as the door opened, a light turned on, and as soon as I got out of bed, the sheets were made and the pillows were fluffed. Silently laughing to myself, I poofed up some fresh clothes and walked into the kitchen, where spoons were stirring themselves in bowls of pancake batter. Sausages and bacon were being fried on an old sylvan stove and slumped into a chair. Cornelius was humming the same old tune as he was yesterday... Catching and kinda.. familiar. He seemed to be dusting some shelves in the library.

So far I was the only one awake and was hungry and pretty bored.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((hmm the rps dead....of course...))

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

((Yes, yes it is. lol))

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

((lol isn't it always?))

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

Riley sat on the couch in the dojo.

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

((We can start with 3 people ))

Still, I heard no one else in the house. Suddenly a blaring kitchen-timer went off and all the utensils launched themselves at the sink, clanking to the floor. "I still... have to work on that bit. They're still young and confused." Since when does silverware grow older? And have emotions...? I thought to myself. He chuckled, lifting them up by raising his hands; they gently floated into the sink, where they began washing themselves.. The breakfast lifted itself into the air and equally onto each plate. Each glass appeared full of orange juice or milk, and some coffee and tea was on the nice, round table.

I didn't bother wasting time and dug in, plus took whatever leftovers we had. I even stole some bacon off the others' plates until I was full... and belched. "'Scuse me!" I said, smiling. Again, he slapped my wrist with a spoon. "Discipline..." I thought I heard him mutter as he left the room.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I apeared next to Aaron "I see you still eat like you used to." I say with a small laugh.

I jumped for a second. "I hate how everyone can do that..." I muttered. "And I do. Forever and always." I laughed back at her.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>