Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 926 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 426826876916924925926927928936976102614261926 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"L-Lily?" James said.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((I know, the Darkness never got killed when I thought I did in the end of the last RP and he has me and my new friend Max trapped and took our other friends... and my other soul Desmond))

His blaring, crystal eyes perfectly matched the room. I saw his dark shadow with in the Dark aurora around his spirit.

His animal teeth and slick face began to form and the cloud disappeared; he was now in a human form, and all powerful once again.
    "It's been a while, Aaron Esko." He smiled. "Like my Desmond impression?" Laughing to himself, his face lit up when he saw Max. "Well I'll be darned... Is that Maximus Groth?"
    "Who?" We both said in unison. "You're soul. The one that almost beat me 700 years ago... But I guess I dealt with that half of you already." He laughed again and, obviously just to scare us, blew on his finger like blowing the smoke from a gun after it was shot, and a bolt of lightning shot at the wall, right in between our heads.
    Last edited by AaronEsko; 01-18-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily's ice blue eyes were filled with shock. That shock quickly faded to be replaced with joy.
    "It is you! Oh wow, I thought I would never see you again!" Lily exclaimed, reaching out to give him a hug. She broke off with a gasp as her hand was suddenly hit with a thousand volts of electricity. Lily was thrown back, but she managed to land on her feet.
    "Ow ow ow! What was that?"

Captain Gray smiled.
    "Excellent. Please, go see our engineers and you will be fitted with a weapon of your choice," He said with a small smile before turning away.
    'Well, follow me," Derek muttered, leading the way to the engineer room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Another dark figure appeared. Pink clothes were revieled, then a girl.
    "Lily... Oh, it's so good to see you!" She said, wrapping her arms around her.

"Calm down, Little miss cheerful, She's barely breathing." Eva said, then looked at Lily.
    "You must be Lily. Sophie's told me about you. I'm Evalign. Call me Eva."

Meanwhile, I was almost buried under the white blanket of snow. Putting on my snowshoes, I looked up and saw the Gifting tree. It's leaves were turning brown, and it was starting to lean over. I saw that only one gift was dropped by it. I rushed over.
    It turned out to be empty. The poor thing was dying, all right. It was at that moment that I vowed to know what was happening to it.
    Last edited by Ella Sparkleflower; 01-18-2011 at 08:08 PM.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Holy....... OMG, I am leaving, I need to finish something...... The LittleBigPlanet 2 Beta Servers are Restored, and I can play online! SWEET! ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Instead of a cloak this time, he morphed a tight monkey suit with matching slacks and a dark tie, plus some loafers of death...

"Loafers of death? Nice joke, boy. Always knew you could be a comedian, just like your dead father." As he approached, I spat into his face. His mouth opened and his jaw became square. He closed that eye, took the tip of his finger, and gently wiped it out of his pupil... which was barely visible. "From my parents," I yelled to him, "The ones that are still out there in another realm..."

Max, still a little in shock, finally spoke up.
    "M-my father told me about a relative named Maximus... But... you killed both of them... "
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Misty is offline Master Gamer

"But we..." I trailed off. "Nevermind..." I mumble and follow him.
    Blake shakes his head and follows him also.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily stared at the girl in the pink clothes.
    "Sophie?..." She whispered, a grin spreading across her face.
    "Sophie! Oh, it's great to see you!" Lily cheered, but she was hesitant to hug Sophie. The last time she tried hugging someone here, she had nearly had her heart stopped by electricity.
    "How've you been? How are the others? Are they all okay?" The questions spilled out of Lily before she could stop them.

Derek led them to the Engineer room, where he left them with a quick word of good-bye before disappearing out of the room.
    "Well hello there!" A voice greeted Misty and Blake. A young man with brown hair and warm brown eyes walked up to the two.
    "Welcome to the Engineer Room. I was informed that you two would be coming. Please, follow me so we can get started!" He said with a warm smile before walking towards the back of the room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I blinked "Ok then..." I say then follow him.
    Blake follows also.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"I've been good. They others are weird as usual, and are all fine but Sheo. He's at the hospital for twisting his ankle and breaking his arm." She said, and then pulled back, Eva rolling her eyes.

Ella sighed and almost began to cry, but her tears were soon stopped by freezing. She went to the smartest person she knew, who lived under the cliff to the Seaside dojo, a ninja trainer. Warping over, she asked him a few questions, his answers did her no good. She spotted the dojo above her.
    Maybe someone who can help me lives here...

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER