Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 925 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 425825875915923924925926927935975102514251925 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,250 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Well, where do I begin? Ah, yes! It starts out like this:

Once the Flaz had been, or so we thought, defeated, there was much rebuilding to be in order. The towns that had been caught in the crossfire between us and the Flaz were in ruins, and it was going to take a lot of hard work to make them great again. We had barely enough supplies to provide for such a complex project, but Lily suggested we use the military forces as bases to manufacture the stuff we needed. The Council agreed, and they sent troops in to investigate to see if they were safe. That's when things started going bad. Turns out the Flaz weren't done yet. The surrender they sent out was a fraud, and they knew we would take advantage of their so called "weakness". Lily had not seen this coming, and she blamed herself for sending people into unnecessary danger. She was determined to set things right. Lily managed to get in and rescue what little people she could, but by then it was too late. The Flaz had destroyed almost everyone, and more of them were on the way to take over our own forces. We had no idea what to do. None of us were prepared for this. That's when one of the Council members suggested there must be a spy within our ranks, or they would never have known of our intentions. He accused Lily of being this spy, and ever since Lily has been on the run. Officers from the Flaz have also put a hefty prize on her head for her capture. Luckily, Seth has stuck to her side and gotten her out of some tough situations. Though they haven't reported for a while now, and I am starting to worry...anyway, Lily told me before she left that she had some friends back on Earth, and instructed me to set up a military branch here. I listened to her. I didn't believe for one minute that Lily was the spy. Turns out she wasn't. The very same Council member who accused her turned out to be the real spy. He disappeared shortly after this announcement, and no one has seen him since.
    So you see our dilemma. Not only do we have spies in our ranks, but I have a feeling the Flaz are planning something. Something big. And without Lily to guide us, the army has been disorganized. People are abandoning us on a daily basis. It happens so often that I've come to get used to it. Were hoping that Lily's friends would be able to turn the tide for us.
    So this leads us to the big question: Will you help?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

James... I can hear you... Don't be afraid... I need you toooo.... fall asleeppppp.....annndddd yooooouuuu nnneeeeeddd toooo follllloooooowwwww whhhhhatttt reeeemmmmaaaiiiinsss ooffff my voiccceeeeeee....

I slowly started choking on my own words and became... muted. I needed one of my friends' help... Suddenly the room became blindingly bright and I felt a force that knocked us both against... a wall. We were in some chamber now that was painfully white. Max coughed and heaved and tried to catch his breath.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

James, Listening to the voice, decides to return to his room, to return to the Dream World.

BEFORE ENTERING THE DREAMWORLD AARON IS IN, he appears in an unfamiliar place, another dreamland. Looking around, he sees what he was informed of earlier.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I shrugged "Sure. I'm in." I say.
    "Me to." Blake says.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Yeah, the dream world is of thoughts and dreams and nightmares... etc. It is always changing and really depends on the person what it will change into. Everything that happens in it is a dream, but some of the stuff can actually affect the first dimension we live in))

A door appeared and swung open. I soon saw a way-too-familiar face...

He was still alive and out there. I now knew that for sure.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

(( I am not there Aaron, I am with Lily, almost with you ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( OMG, FREE REALMS INSIDER HAS A COOL NEW FEATURE.

If you hit Ctrl and W and the same time, a fat Professor shows up and corrects your spelling, and grunts every time he sees something wrong. ))

((Ha ha, very funny James xP))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I searched my room for my laptop, turning the bed upsidedown and imploding the closets. With such fluster, hours passed and passed and when I realized that it was about 7:00pm, the bright blue from the sky had ebbed and vanished to become a soft pink, then indigo, then faded into the dark blanket of the night sky. When I finally found my laptop, it was hiding under the stairs. I quickly turned it on to hear the Bum.. Bum, bum, bum, Buumm theme and the screen showed my wallpaper, a cat I had, Sergent Razzmatazz. I smiled at his lonely face and went to FRN.com.
    Current news:
    Police noticed that the price of owning a Shadowblade has gone up by 8 coins.
    Lame
    Three traders were caught smuggling rare Blackspore artifacts into Snowhill. I don't need to know.
    Pickle Cat has taken the internet worldwide. Pickle Cat!?
    The gifting tree is dying!! Bori--THE GIFTING TREE IS DYING?!?

I put my laptop into it's portable bag, slung the harness over my shoulder and teleported to the Snowhill warpstone to find out more.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Lily had fallen into a fitful slumber that night. After sending the urgent message to her friends, all she could do was wait.
    "They won't turn their backs on you, Lily. Trust me," Seth had promised her before taking off in the form of a raven to watch for any Flaz and Rebel officers. Both sides wanted her head on a pedestal, but there was no way Lily was going down. At least, not without a fight.
    Anyway, Lily was in some sort of dimension. She wasn't sure whether she was still sleeping, or awake. Lily looked around, narrowing her ice blue eyes.
    "Um...hello? Anybody there?" She called out, not expecting an answer. Lily sighed.
    "Great, just what I need..." She mumbled, taking a step forward. Lily suddenly felt a hundred times lighter.
    "Woah...talk about light headed..." She gasped, trying to regain her balance. Lily glanced around, and narrowed her eyes in confusion as she spotted a form not far form her. Lily walked forward, and became even more confused as it hit her that that form looked familiar...
    It hit Lily like a ton of bricks. She started walking faster, and that walk turned into a run. She raced over to the figure and skidded to a stop, trying to catch her breath. When she did, she reached out a hand, wanting to know if this familiar face was real.
    "James? I-Is that you?..."