Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 924 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 424824874914922923924925926934974102414241924 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

The ware-house turned to out to not be abandoned at all.
    It was filled with technology, and many people wearing white lab-coats milled about. Some were at stations testing out new chemicals for weapons. Others were in the back, trying to repair broken equipment. Some were at computers, checking out the current situations on the other dimensions.
    "Welcome to the Earth Branch of our army. Currently we have over a thousand scientists and engineers working daily with the fight against the Flaz..." The figure said the word Flaz like it was poison.
    "By the way, my name is Derek. Just so you know," Derek said, turning and giving them a grand tour of the ware-house.
    "Over here we have our engineers. It their job repair the weapons or manufacture new ones. The scientists over there create the chemicals needed for explosives and stuff, and the people manning the computers are our eyes and ears throughout the dimensions." Derek explained as they passed the various stations.
    A man sat in a high backed chair that towered over the whole room, issuing orders.
    "Captain Gray," Derek greeted him with a bow.
    "Hello, Derek. Well, well, who have we here?" Captain Gray asked gruffly, spotting Misty and Blake.
    "These are friends of Lily's. They're here to help," Derek told him politely.
    "Ah, I see. Lily told me she would find some new recruits. I just didn't believe her. Welcome to the HQ of the Rebels. Earth-Style."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I rolled my eyes which were now green again. "That was a cheesy greeting." I say.
    Blake hit her in the back of her head "Would you stop being rude.." he says.
    I turned around "Me? Your the one who just hit me in the head!" I exclaim.
    "Because your being rude!"
    "I am not!"
    "You are to!"
    "No i'm not!"

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"I have pin-pointed the exact location of where Lily is going to be, soon. They support her. But I think you should find your other friend." Doom said to James.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( Someone? ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Sorry! I was IG trading. Let me read through the posts and then I will reply...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Captain Gray chuckled.
    "No, no your friend here is right. I can't help myself sometimes. Anyway, I received notice that you two would be arriving soon. Lily told me to explain everything to you, so you may as well make yourselves comfortable. It's a long story that must be started from the beginning..."

Misty is offline Master Gamer

"He's not my friend he's my brother..." I say. "And do we have to listen to a big pointless story?" I say. I then looked at Blake "If you hit me again your dead." I say.
    "I wasn't going to....I was just going to tell you that your being rude again." he said.
    "Fine...Go on with your long story..." I mumble.

"Misty, I know you don't trust me, but.... you should be careful in there. I sense something isn't right. It is a good place, but I think there is an enemy spy in there, trying to blow their base up."

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Still I heard nothing. Why was I so out of tune with the others?

I heard a sort of tearing noise and I looked at the ground. Roots of trees and plants were ripped out onto the earth and the roots spelled out:

Help us... We are stuck in the Dream World with Desmond... You both need to save us before the Darkness finds a way to enter this realm... Come quick before it's too late...

From Zach, Brian, and Desmond

"Max, brace yourself for this." He looked at me, extremely confused for a second, and then I practiced my magic. "Dormite!" I shouted. Sparks appeared in the air for half a second and he fell to the ground, asleep. I looked at my hands. The ones that could make magic... And I fell to the ground asleep.

Max... Follow my voice. This way...

Soon I heard Desmond's laughter. Only it was raspier... And not normal.

"Desmond?" I called through the blackness. I attempted to light my fingers like he did last time in this dimension; after a few tries, a much weaker flame appeared on my fingertips and Max followed me. We crouched down and looked for any sign of them. I heard one of his signature laughs again... then a cackling.

How could we have run into this kind of trouble ALREADY?
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

'Is that..... Aaron?' James thinks to himself. He is unsure of what to do, as he did not hear the part about the Dream World (Which he has been using alot very recently).