Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 922 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 422822872912920921922923924932972102214221922 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,220 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Does she always have to write when their in trouble..." I mumble.
    "Misty! Shes your sister." Blake says.
    "Sorry.." I say. "It just is always like that..." I mumble.
    "I know...."
    "So are we gonna go or not? Or wait for someone else?" I ask.
    Blake shrugged "I don't know." he says.
    "I guess we could go now." I say.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I stared at the oil-water and odd shapes started appearing. Ripples barely formed on the surface on the stream. Suddenly, a low-lying bubble popped. Then another. Then three more. Then five...

Something was coming to the surface. Oddly enough, the water was only a stream and the depth seemed to have quadrupled... maybe it became 100 times as much, and about 50 times wider.

"Oh God... What's that coming up?"
    Max yelled in desperation.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

A hooded figure arrived by the lake of Blackspore. He glanced around, searching.
    "I don't see them," He growled into the watch that was strapped to his wrist.
    "Just be patient. They always had a tendency of being fashionably late," An amused female voice replied.
    "Alright, but if I have to wait out here any long I'm going to freeze!" The figure sighed, wrapping his arms around himself.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

I apeared with Blake right near the hooded figure "Well maybe you should of worn something warmer if your cold." I hissed.
    "Misty..." Blake mumbled.
    "I know...Be nice...Its not always easy ya know.." I mumble.
    ((your charaters new eye color and hair color reminded me of one of the caracters from this manga book called night school lol))

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"If only I hadn't lost Claudia...... I wouldn't be so.... upset."

"James," Doom said. "It isn't too late, history can be rewritten..... and we can have her back."

"I know but...."

Dear Reader,

James has recently remembered his full past, before he woke up on the Seaside Beach one year ago, barely alive. He had amnesia.

He was in love, and engaged to one named Claudia. She was lost in a tragic accident, that happened in Sanctuary. The accident, was an explosion, that took down more than one person. It suprisingly got barely ANY media coverage. When James got close to solving what really killed his love, he was beaten up, and had his mind erased, and was put in stasis for two years, leaving him forgotten.

Doom, James's Counterpart, also known as Blue-Eyed James, had remembered her death a while ago, when Night had rescued him from his prison in the Light Kingdom. Night blackmailed him in a way, forcing Doom to do evil, in hopes of getting Claudia back. Doom never got his promise.

Doom made James remember, in hopes of getting James's help, to help bring Claudia back. Doom WAS James, and they have the same memories of her. Remembering left James Heartbroken, and felt guilt for forgetting the death of his betrothed, and felt even more guilt, for not remembering the TRUE cause of her death. There is more to Claudia's death, than this unfortunate explosion.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

The hooded figure rolled his eyes.
    "She told me that you would be a little snarky," He mumbled, taking out his watch.
    "Well, follow me..." He sighed, turning around and making his way down the cobblestone path.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

To reveal more, James was 17 when he was engaged, and was finishing college already, with studies in Physics, Law, Chemistry, and Magic. He is 19 now, and almost 20, and was never truly healed by the mind wipe. His heart, even though he couldn't remember, was shattered into pieces that could never be put back together. Every thing I have just told you explains his instability, and the reasons for why he is what he is.

Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

James awoke from his dream, that he was having, and finished talking to Doom. It was the way he communicated with him.

"I sense an old friend has returned James, one that had me locked away in my prison......."

"Lily?"

"Indeed, now go find her, and tell her this, 'I never hated you for locking me up, it was what you were destined to do, I miss you.' "

"Huh? Ok......."

My eyes turned bright iridesent purple. "What did he just say about me?" I hissed.
    Blake grabbed her wrist "Would you calm down." he said.
    "Sorry..." I said and followed the figure, my eyes still glowing brightly.
    Blake sighed and followed also.

The hooded figure led Blake and Misty down the road until they reached an abandoned ware-house. He pressed some keys on the hidden keypad, and the door slid open.
    "Well, in you go..." He mumbled, gesturing for the two to enter.