Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 921 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 421821871911919920921922923931971102114211921 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,210 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Hi everyone! I decided to drop by and visit today. I did a little thinking...and I think that I am ready to come back now! I realized I can't be separated from this place until summer! (And because I miss you guys too much xD) Haha so I will dropping by every now and again to do a little RPing and just to see how things are going here! Hope to talk to you all soon!))
    Last edited by beautimus1; 01-18-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((you missed us cause were just that awesome lol))

((Lol you know it! xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

((XD so wanna rp?))

((Lol sure! I don't know exactly how to since Lily wrote she would never be coming back, but let's see if I can make it work! xD))

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Wow, looks like I didn't miss anything haha.))

There were no responses from my friends... or anything. "Max, what do you mean, gone?" I yelled. He shook his head back and forth and looked at the sky... His mouth gaped open and finally he calmed down a little.
    I looked at the stream; it looked slick and literally oily... I could see the black reflectiveness mixed with something that looked like a rainbow soap.
    Yep, definitely oil.

Guys? I yelled through my thoughts as a last resort. Max looked at the water and pointed. Max shouted, "What is... THAT?"

((you guys can come in here))

Last edited by AaronEsko; 01-18-2011 at 05:19 PM.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

((lol just make up something. thats how rps are haha))

A cloaked figure raced through the forest, her breath rasping in her chest as she pushed herself to run harder. In the distance, the sounds of hooves pounding on the soft earth could be heard, and men shouting orders to one another.
    The young figure looked back, her bright blue eyes widening as she realized the men pursuing her were slowly gaining closer. She stared ahead, reaching a hand up to grab onto a low hanging branch of a tree, and swung herself up. The young girl made her way up to the very top, far from the ground. She pulled out a piece of parchment and a pen, quickly scribbling something down on it. The young girl then slipped it into a leather pouch, drew the string and whispered something to it. She held it out, where it floated from her hands and disappeared with a hiss.
    A lone black raven soared through the night sky, flapping its powerful wings as it came to land on the branch next to her. If you watched closely, you would see the raven slowly beginning to morph, until a young boy hidden in a cloak was in its place.
    "Have you sent it?" He whispered to her, glancing down to make sure no one was around.
    "Yes. Now it is up to them whether to accept the task or not," The young girl replied calmly. She reached a hand up and removed her hood, revealing her face. The girl had ice blue eyes and white hair, but her features were not always like this. Some remembered her emerald green eyes and jet black hair from a happier time, in another dimension.
    "Let's just hope they are as brave as I remember them..." The young girl whispered forlornly, looking at the night sky.

((Haha I think I made it a little dramatic there xD))

I walked away from where I was standing and away from the pond. I could hear Blake following me. I didn't mind though. I may not trust him as much as I did but I don't hate him. We walked for a while just talking to eachother by one of us thinking something and the other would read the others mind. It was alot easier than talking in a weird way.

A pouch forms in front of Misty and Blake. It's the same leather pouch that the young girl from the other dimension sent away. Inside is a rolled up piece of parchment that says:

Dear friends,
    I really hope this is you, guys. In case you've forgotten about me, it's Lily. And things are not going good here in the other dimensions. Turns out the Flaz would not be beat that easily. And they have a new leader. I won't tell you who. You're gonna need to follow the exact instructions I have laid out for you in this letter if you want to find out.
    Anyway, I'm sending this letter to ask you guys for help. We need it. Badly.
    Seth and I have tried our best to regroup all the troops from the earlier war. But so many of them are terrified of returning. Some are just tired of all the fighting and don't want to involved. Either way, our numbers are dwindling and I'm afraid if we don't get help soon, the Flaz will win. And that is a big no-no if you ask me! If the Flaz takes control of one dimension, all the others are gonna fall like dominoes. If you want to help, follow these instructions:

When you receive this message, go to the Graveyard in Blackspore. Wait by the lake, and a hooded figure should meet you there. Don't worry about being suspicious, this person will be on our side. They will take out to a run-down warehouse, where you will be met by several others. If you accept the task they give you, than you will know what it is you are up against.

I know this is very little information to go by, but if you guys are as clever and brave as I remember, you should do just fine. Go quickly, for there is very little time.
    I hope to see you all soon.
    Lily