Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 918 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 418818868908916917918919920928968101814181918 ... LastLast
Results 9,171 to 9,180 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I rolled my eyes "This is just great..." I say.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Eventually, Sheo collasped. He was tired from walking. He was dehydrated. He needed help.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Fang found Sheo.
    "hey buddy...what happened to you? did you hang out with Valerie?"

((you get the joke right misty?))
    Jason let me go.
    "Jeez misty...i was just playing with him..why is everything so serious with you?"
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

The day was uneventful. We told each other stories of the past, but Brian kind of lost his attitude and just... seemed out of it.
    "Bri, you okay?" Max asked, walking over. His mouth was slightly open and he didn't reply. "Let it slide... Okay. It's dark outside... I see some weird shadows... Something... By the stream..." Zach muttered. His light, blind pupils dilated as he spoke. I guess he shared that vision power with me.

Now Zach and Brian were both staring at nothing and had their jaws open, completely silent. Me and Max shot each other a glance. "The stream." We hastened to the door and it was jammed. I tried to ram it with my body and fell to the ground like an idiot.

Max tried and the door flew open like magic and he fell to the cobblestone path. "Whoa!" He yelled.

I ran outside, looked up, and the dark clouds were calm. I barely saw the moon until the clouds went wisp and faded away, revealing a bright crescent shape.

I saw the stream ahead and we ran to it. "What's that thing moving--" It started hailing and I felt some blunt object hit my head. Max lunged forward to me and then everything went blurry.
    Aaaaaarrrrrrrooonnn....

I woke up in a weird trance. I was still knocked out...

Hello...?
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

((hahahaha nice))
    I didn't say anything to him. I just looked away.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Sheo couldn't hear Fang. In fact, he couldn't hear. He just kept mumbling, "Help, help, help."
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

(( I gtg.....later.))
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

((aww see ya mitch))

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I started hearing a voice.

Hello?

Help, help, help...

Is anyone there?

I slowly saw... Black. I knew it was pitch-black, but I could actually see into it. I started to... see the air.

Aaron...

It was... Desmond's voice.

I separated from him.

I heard the snap of his fingers and suddenly a flame illuminated from them. He didn't get burned...
    "How do you do that?" Suddenly I saw the room we were in. We actually were in a room. "Consciousness. We're in the dimension of dreams, minds, and thoughts."
    "Then where is everything...?" I asked. Suddenly, I felt a vacuum-like force and felt like I was thrown into an extremely tight space that I would have been in pain trying to go through, and then I felt like I was taken apart and then put back together... Weirdly.

Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

(Jumping in again :3)

Apparently, Fang was in a canyon... literally inside a rock.

Fang was only lying there, incapacitated. Then, for soem reason, Sophie and Har'Lakk (In his human form, in SRPA clothing) ended up here.

Then, Daedalus started speaking: "Such arrogance, to think that we are a disease that needs to be destroyed. When in fact, we are the evolution of man. You think this planet was your birthright, but it was ours. It was ours ages before you humans walked upright... And it shall be once more. Soon your skies shall shine with our stars, and the Earth shall tremble. Only then will you know what it means to truely suffer..."

After that, Har'Lakk fell to the floor unconcious, with the other two still staring.

And apparently, Aaron started ending up in the canyon's rock himself... This however, was no dream. Aaron then helped Har'Lakk up... and then, Fyodor Malikov said: "Daedalus, unluckily, activated the tower while you were unconcious, Nathan."

And then, Har'Lakk said in shock: "NATHAN? NATHAN HALE? YOU THINK I AM NATHAN HALE?"

Malikov said nothing... But Aaron interjected with: "Wait, this guy is THE Nathan Hale? From the London Tower? That doesn't make any sense at all!"
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 01-17-2011 at 10:22 PM.