Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 882 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 38278283287288088188288388489293298213821882 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Who are you?" He asks Melanie.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

I landed on the the cliff in seaside.
    "Such beauty........really makes a guy reconsider his choices..."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((Shup peoplez. Hi, Mitch. Where to jump inz, IDK.))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

" *Facepalm* I just said that! She's melanie, I'm Evalign or better known as Eva, She's Sophie and you're James, alright? Alright!" Eva yelled, and opened the door to the dojo, then went back to retreive Sophie and carried her to the dojo's sofa.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Quote Originally Posted by James Darkshadow View Post
    "Weak Fools, they wanted me gone, so I got them gone, James will play a Crucial part in my plan to bring back Claudia, so I shall spare him" These were the words thought when Doom (Unofficial Name), had destroyed the Gloam, and the rebellion. Have you ever lost something you loved? Something that has troubled you to this day? Something that you tried to forget? Something you would give anything to change?

James and Doom were once the same person, but they split into two people. They had once forgotten the thing that had destroyed the stability of the heart, and left it broken. They were supposed to never remember, but sadly, Doom did, and he didn't like it.
    Doom was never truly evil, he just remembered what had hurt him most. He was promised a way to bring her back. Lies, they were, just lies. Everyone has feelings, but his were extreme. Imagine loving something, and having it destroyed, and then you forget it completely, and then when you get the memory back, you feel guilt for even forgetting it. Doom and James are (as previously mentioned) the same person, or they were.

Doom was the 'bad' side of James, but he wasn't truly bad, he just felt that he needed to escape, to remember what he had forgotten. Doom needed someone else to feel his pain, his longing, his need, to be able to heal the wounds that were never shut.
    Three Years Ago, James was Engaged to a woman named Claudia. He was in college, and was studying Advanced Physics, Magic, and Law. His Fiance was killed one day, in a tragic accident, caused by an explosion in Sanctuary. There was no media coverage, almost hidden, as James dug deeper, he discovered something, that he wasn't supposed to know. It led to the erasing of his mind, and the reason why he disappeared for two years, and was found half-dead near Seaside one day.
    The memories of Claudia slowly drifted into James's mind, he felt empty, and he knew why he had the feeling that there was a Gap in his heart. "If Only....." Then the guilt hit James. James got up, brushed the sand off of him, looked around. This all looked familiar, the beach, the sand, that day a couple years ago. James cried. He knew that something had caused his disappearance, but he couldn't remember what. Some memories didn't return, just the pain and loss.

"Do you see how it feels brother?" Doom says, drifting down from the sky. "I, I feel it all the time, plays through my head over and over again. No matter how hard I try, I can't get over it, or even change the past. I've tried!"
    (( Mitch, I want you to read this, I am not doing the Major Arc, but I am getting some Info out. Just a Small Normal Roleplay will be fun. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((lol. Hi wabba. it seems that the FBI has given james his internet again....))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

James walks to the Dojo, then says, "Why the heck are you in our home?"

((uhm...interesting story james....and doom sounds a bit like darth vader.....))

((Really? Or is that Sarcasm.))

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((WAY interesting..............so much quotes.....))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*