Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 853 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 35375380384385185285385485586390395313531853 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I actually laughed.
    "you can't stop me. you could never stop me. no one can....well there's tyke......nvm..."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Name: Aaron Esko
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Spiked Blonde hair, tall, black eyes, soulpatch facial hair (my appearance in game has changed, so I decided to change it in the RP as well)
    Personality: Adventurous, spontaneous, eccentric
    Job/career: Student/Deadbeat (at the moment)
    Home realm: Briarwood, then Snowhill
    A brief history: Aaron was born in Briarwood. Hours earlier, a messenger arrived at the Esko home and warned his parents of a danger and how guards were coming to take them away. Taking their most important possessions, which is really all they could carry, fled out of the city, and heard the Elite Guards ahead on the path. Finally they found a small clearing of massive roots and thorns, and Aaron was born there. The next morning they hitched a ride with a merchant and finally arrived in Snowhill, where they were able to buy a farm home on the outskirts of the city.
    In the last roleplay, Aaron's parents were both alive, but his mother died from an arson, brought upon by the evil Darkness. It was basically a war throughout all of mankind and life; Light vs. Darkness. After a while, Aaron's father decided to fire his new apprentice, Matt, and a few days later, Matt killed him.

Before any of that happened though, Aaron found out he had a long-lost brother named Kelvin. Also, Aaron found out he was a shapeshifter and could move things telepathically, along with message his closest friends with his mind.
    He found out he was really Desmond, a soul from a long time ago... And could actually separate Desmond from himself and create another person.

( Anyway, there's a lot more, but you'll have to check the other roleplay I'm still refreshing my mind from all the stuff I wrote before I quit the RP )

As I walked up to the Gifting Tree to receive the gift I had been waiting for all throughout the year--an authentic dream-catcher so I could interpret the weird dreams I had been having lately--I saw the bare, brown tree ahead of me. All the people were frowning, and all the children were moaning and sobbing. I waded through the crowd and saw an elder pixie standing on a crate; his wings were frail and not moving, and he held a long staff/cane.
    "The Tree," he said, staring at the people around him, "Has been annihilated..." Silence fell among the crowd. "This is something to be alarmed about... These were no hooligans. I'm afraid we have something much, much bigger on our hands..." He took a deep breath and looked at the people. "An evil force--not to destroy the holiday celebration. But to destroy our hope and every bit of happiness we have left..."
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

(Ugh! Even you are too busy to pay attention to me. Fine. Disclude me then. I dont care. Be too busy to even pay attention to me!
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

((Aaron!!!! welcome back!! s'been a while....))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I hissed. "I can if I want to.But why would I need to." I say.
    ((sorry Jonny and hey Aaron))

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Yeah, IKR! Anyway, I gotta go out to dinner. Ill be back in like an hour, but my plot is pretty simple, so dont play with it till I get back lol. Peace))
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

((please don't start again jonny....you need to Rp before we can reply....you've been a so called Rper long enough to know that....))

I laughed.
    "I could kill everyone if i liked.....and there is no one....but tyke.....that could ever hope to contain me
    ."
    Last edited by Mitchell Braveshield1; 01-15-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I glared at him. "How would you know?" I ask. "And besides you know you would never hurt any of your friends let alone kill us." I say.

"i'm just saying that i could.....wait....why are we fighting?"