Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 339 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2392893293373383393403413493894398391339 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

He ran into the bathroom suddenly transforming into his werewolf form. "AWOOOOOO!" He howled. He covered his mouth and hid in a stall. He was hairy all over and had 4 inch claws. "Ugh! Dang it that werewolf! Why did he have to scratch me?" He said. He heard someone walk in. He remained quiet.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Katie heard a howl. "Arooooo-" she cut herself off. Not now, she thought.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

He heard themj wash their hands and heard the door open and close again. "Phew." He whispered. He came out. The person was staring at him. And another person was there. He came in the door when it opened. "WEREWOLF!" One of them yelled. Ara dashed out and ran past the ninja supplies stall. He saw Katie. He dashed even faster. He hid in a cave. He started to coem back to normal. "Phew." Now ill go talk to her.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Katie's eyes widened. She quickly turned into a wolf and followed his trail. I hope they didn't get him!

He heard something coming for him. He smelt a werewolf. "Uh oh. What do i do what do i do?" He tried to turn back into a werewolf but couldn't. "I have to face my fears." He said. Ara just stood there until the person came.

As soon as the scent was strong enough, she turned back into a human and walked into the cave. "Hello? Um, what's your name....um, you were selling the ninja supplies......" Katie called out throughout the cave.

"Yes... I was... I don't know what happened to me though. Im fighting a wolf when i get scratched and my whole life changed. I just don't get it. I really dont get why!" Ara said. He came out of the shadows and looked at Katie. He sniffed the air. "You're one too?" He said. He looked at Katie and though about if Katie was born a werewolf or was scratched like he was.

(Ive gotta go.) Ara took a run for it and escaped the cave and hid where nobody could find him.

"Not quite," Katie responded. "I can morph into a tiger or a wolf, and by the way, I could sense that you were a werewolf because I can turn into a wolf."

((Okie, bye.)) Katie watched as he ran away......again. That guy sure does like to run, she thought.