Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2644 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 164421442544259426342642264326442645264626542694274431443644 ... LastLast
Results 26,431 to 26,440 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Well, let's see...I like to play all sorts of instruments, namely the guitar, piano, and drums. I also sing, I like to play basketball, and don't tell anyone, but I watch Dancing with the Robgoblins every night," Ren laughed, blushing a little.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" I love Dancing with the Robgoblins!" Lexi gasped.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ren smiled. "That's good, I thought I was the only one."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Waiting for what? xD You aren't a fail, so I have no idea what you're waiting for. ))

Kara tripped and rolled near Sev. "Oh, hi. You aren't an axe murderer are you?" She stood up slowly.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

" I watch all kinds of shows. I get bored when I stretch, so I watch that, SpongeSteve, all kinds of shows." Lexi giggled.

(( Random Person: Oh hello! You aren't an axe murderer are you?

XD ELLA SAID I WAS! She said I was both a win, and a fail xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ren smiled when his stomach suddenly grumbled. "Uh oh...There's a sign that I need to eat," He said, smiling crookedly.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Back.))

Joseph took his M5A2 Carbine from his back, and violently stabbed it against the ground. The Marksman, used by his mother thirty years ago (Quick side note, Joseph's mother was alive when he was born, but Joseph quickly became an orphan shortly after his birth, and his mother was 35 when she used this marksman, too.), became a symbol of hope for Blackspore. However, this weapon also became a symbol of darkness by the civilians, who feared that one day, the toughest soldier of Blackspore (This is a prophecy. The 'Dark Lord' in this thing is said to find the oldest house, then get the Marksman. In this case, the 'Dark Lord' here is Joseph.) would pick up this corrupted tool, and use it for evil purposes. But, Joseph believes this weapon would be used for heroic deeds. So, he slung the Marksman on his back, and warped to the Dojo, waiting for someone, at the very least, Malikov.

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    Ren smiled when his stomach suddenly grumbled. "Uh oh...There's a sign that I need to eat," He said, smiling crookedly.
    " Oh, okay." Lexi smiled to hide her disappointment.

"Have you eaten yet? We could go together if you want," Ren said with a smile.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    " I watch all kinds of shows. I get bored when I stretch, so I watch that, SpongeSteve, all kinds of shows." Lexi giggled.

(( Random Person: Oh hello! You aren't an axe murderer are you?

XD ELLA SAID I WAS! She said I was both a win, and a fail xD ))
    (( xD Kara's awesome like that.

:OOOO That makes you... A TIE!!!!! :{o ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."