Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2639 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 163921392539258926292637263826392640264126492689273931393639 ... LastLast
Results 26,381 to 26,390 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((BLARGHARGLE! Who's here?....))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! =D ))

"Take that, Mum-Ra!" Nick hissed, still pretending to be Lion-O, waving around her plastic Sword of Omens.

(( Nick's insane. xD But awesome. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( *raises hand* I hate those classes so much....Seriously, the only thing I like about it is this one poster in the room. Pretty sad, correct? ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Shep smiled at Nick.
    "Thundercats? Really?......IT'S ALL ABOUT THE POWA RANGERS" He yelled.
    ((Lily, do you have someone in the 'Group' that can find Sev doin' his talent? (Misty said it was okay))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

(( CLAAAAAAIIIREEE!!! =D

Ai missed chu. :3

NOW LET'S RP PEOPLE!!! ))

"Oh no you DIDN'T!" Nick shouted. "The only good Power Ranger series were Mystic Force and Jungle Fury!"

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

"WHAT/??!?!?! The only best was Mighty Morphin'! That was the only best!"
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Me, Read back please )).
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Name: Ren Reynolds
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 16
    Appearance: Long, spiky crimson red hair and crimson red eyes. He has fair skin, and a lean, muscular build, with a crooked smile that most girls would consider "cute".
    Personality: Ren is cocky, arrogant, and very confident in his musical abilities. He can play the guitar, piano/keyboard, drums, and pretty much any instrument you can name, but his strongest talent is singing. Most of his cocky attitude is a mask to hide the great pain and sorrow he has been suffering all these years. (See history)
    Job/career: Adventurer, Performer
    Home realm: Blackspore
    A brief history: Ren was borne to Akio and Mio Reynolds in the Realm of Blackspore. When he was only 2 years of age, the Erasers discovered the whereabouts of his parents and killed them, taking little to no notice of the small child they had borne. This would prove to be a huge mistake, as Ren had caused most of their gray hairs once he was older. Ren was discovered by a mysterious mran named Fai when he was 4 years old, and the man had raised him to become a great Performer. When Ren was 11, Fai was killed by the Erasers, but not before instructing Ren to find the Group. Ren did as he was told, and once he was old enough to take care of himself, he has vowed to avenge his deceased Mentor.
    Last edited by beautimus1; 10-09-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nick hissed, swinging her Sword of Omens at him. "JUNGLE FURY AND MYSTIC FORCE!!! Oh, and those other two that I forget the names of."

"Overdrive and.....Samurai?" He asked, catching the plastic sword with ease.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*