Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2635 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 163521352535258526252633263426352636263726452685273531353635 ... LastLast
Results 26,341 to 26,350 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Mmmm, delicious bagel....))
    Ash facepawed. Savannah was biting her nails as Darrel tried to pull her hands away from her mouth. Dug screamed and ran around the ring, his arms in the air.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( OOOOOOOOOOOH, I like you even more than I did Lily. xD I looove Rick Riordan. I've almost finished Sea of Monsters. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Perhaps Claire shall read that after I finish crying when I'm done with all the Pretty Little Liars...O_o...? ))

(( Hehe, Claire luvs Rick Riordan too. ANNABETH FTW! She's plain out epic...xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"That's it, he needs help," Sasha said, leaping into the ring. She brought out her mystical Staff, and it extended in length, reaching the size of a spear. She twirled it around above her head, so fast it was making whirring noises and was blurred. Sasha ran forward, flipping through the air and swinging the staff like a bat, hitting Zart full on in the side of the face.

((I've read all of the Percy Jackson books. I'm now on the Kane Chronicles and The Heroes of Olympus xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Zart staggered backwards with a grunt and Dug dived over the fence, hiding behind Darrel and casting his cloak back over himself.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( I wanna read The Scarlet Letter, but I dun feel like going to the library....*sigh* Hehe, I made a Secrets thread xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sasha dropped down and stuck one leg out, swinging around in a full circle, sweeping Zart's feet out from under him. She then leaped over the fence, gesturing for the others to follow as she ran down the path, heading out of town.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( I have a DS Game called "100 Classic Books," I think the Scarlet Letter is one of them. xD I know Frankenstein is.

WHO WANTS TO RP?!?! ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Gah, last post has been nearly an hour ago.

Made some good progress... I guess.))

(( DLFFFGN Hai. ))