Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2633 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 163321332533258326232631263226332634263526432683273331333633 ... LastLast
Results 26,321 to 26,330 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((I'm running out of ideas for Valerie to do))
    "Oh. I see." She said, "Where's your dogs, by the way?" Valerie suddensly asked looking around for them.
    Last edited by GabbyClark1; 10-09-2011 at 02:23 PM.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Yup! It's fresh!" Izzy cheered, yanking her emergency traveling-shampoo out of her bag.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Here's the image for the armor I was talking about yesterday, if anyone remembers.

Advanced Hybrid.jpg Note: If you want to know why this is a Chimeran Advancd Hybrid, I couldn't find an unworn set of this armor. So, you'll have to pay attention to the armor on the Advanced Hybrid. It can be tough to actually see all of the armor, but this is enough (Well, it should be, anyways.) to get enough detail of the armor Malikov was talking about yesterday. Izzy, you should probably remember that yesterday.))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Serg, I think you need to start being careful about what you post on here. This is a family-friendly site, meaning there are little kids on here, so your pictures have a pretty high chance of scaring them.))

Sasha walked over, her face hidden, and watched anxiously.

"Hey...What's going on over there?" Vince asked, pointing towards the fighting ring.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

((Double post.

On a side note, the armor doesn't have the 4 Heatstacks and all of the pipes and whatnot. It's just the chestplate and the gauntlets.))

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( *SCREAM* Gosh Serg, you freaked me out! D:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Zart the Fart. Rosie, you rock. ))

Marcia facepalmed and walked away, dragging Stalker Man along.

"THE JOKER IS THE BEST SUPERHERO EEEEVVVEEERRR!" Nick shouted, just so everyone got the message.

"IIIIIIII dunno." Meg replied, shrugging.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    ((Serg, I think you need to start being careful about what you post on here. This is a family-friendly site, meaning there are little kids on here, so your pictures have a pretty high chance of scaring them.))

Sasha walked over, her face hidden, and watched anxiously.

"Hey...What's going on over there?" Vince asked, pointing towards the fighting ring.
    ((Last post. read for the 'Double post.'

And sorry. I am being careful. It's just for details of the armor. Sorry, but that picture's the best I can do.))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Kick out it's face and I'll be all good O_o))

Lexi finally decided to do a tap and a ballet, she would find some way to switch shoes in the middle.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((*Kicks out the Advanced Hybrid's face in the picture.*

Thar. Bettah? Anyways, let me go on with what I left off yesterday... Erm. Actually, I can't remember. Anyone remember what page it's on? Sorry, I'm too lazy... xD

Also: I GOT THE PLATINUM TROPHY IN RESISTANCE 3!!! ALL TROPHIES! WOOT. WOOT. WOOT. WOOT. (If anyone remembers this from the L33t Hammer Broz. from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, you deserve a cookie. And milk. And possibly an Auger Rifle... Or something like that. Maybe a giant hammer.)))
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 10-09-2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Oops, misspell.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Oh, I give up! Sorry guys, but I'm heading off. This book I'm reading is too good. xD BAI!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: