Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2628 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 162821282528257826182626262726282629263026382678272831283628 ... LastLast
Results 26,271 to 26,280 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Savannah pushed her hood over her face a little more before turning and following Darrel's lead down to a Chef who was cooking outside.

Dug practically skipped down to a crowd of people surrounding a ring of some sort.

Ash wondered if it had been a good idea to send Dug off on his own. Shrugging away the thought, he looked around to see where he could get a tent.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Cecelia was putting up posters with Xander's face on them. She was offering a small fortune to whoever could tell her more about him. (( Creep! xD Why are you stalking Xander? ))

Meg nodded slowly, stroking the duck's head.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Skylär51 View Post
    (( NUUUUUUUU!!!! D: Why does Claire have to eat? *dies* ))

"Yeah?" Meg asked, picking up the duck.

(( Because if I don't then I'd die too xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( Well then we can be dead together! :3 ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

"Then the duck now belongs to you." She looked at Meg's dogs, who were now wandering off. "I have to get more supplies for the animals... I'll be back soon.

((And I also have to go get something to eat xD))
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Lexi twisted the knob to turn on the Bruce song her latest dance routine was to. She began her dance, and was almost finished when she missed the timing of her move. She scowled in frustration, and turned off the music. She gazed into the floor to ceiling mirrors she faced when dancing. She could do this. She turned the music back up, and hit every move in sharpness and perfection. She grinned as she hit her final pose. She turned off the music, wondering what to practice next.

(( Dead people can't roleplay xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

My fist slammed onto the table I was sitting at. Some jumped at the sound. "She does not think that nothing is wrong with the world. She knows there are a lot of things wrong. She tries to stay on the positive side of things because everything seems to be negative. At least she tries to stay positive when most don't." I snapped. I left the room by myself. "I'm searching for Kat by myself." I said, anger and annoyance were clear in my voice. I then walked off.
    I sighed. "Oh Misty..." I mumbled. I shook my head. "I'll take any place. As long as we find her i'm okay."
    Akira watched as Misty went out of the room. She was upset. The girl had just been told that the person she was closest to was missing and may end up being gone.. She thought. She then sighed. "I'll go with Celly." she said, already knowing her name.

(( CLAAAIIIRREEE, Can you respond to mah VM? :3 And you creepy VM-Stalkers better go read it too, so it doesn't drive you crazy as to what I VMed Claire about. xDDD (I'm kidding.) ))

Cecelia put up the last of the posters and skipped off to lunch.

"Alright!" Meg put a red collar aound the duck's neck, giggling.

Lilly Loves is offline Amateur Gamer

(( *creeps over to Cece's profile* Hehe, kidding xD ))
    Lílly Faithblossoms

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Savannah walked up to the Cooking Table. "We'll take whatever you've got," She said quietly, bowing her head. Everything from below her nose and above was shadowed by the hood of her cloak.

"Over there," Vince said softly, pointing towards a market a few yards away.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: