Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2627 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 162721272527257726172625262626272628262926372677272731273627 ... LastLast
Results 26,261 to 26,270 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Valerie walked outside. She went to every animal, one by one, and fed them. Every animal from the cats to the snakes. She smiled coming across the three puppies. They are so cute. She sighed.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I noticed Celly just rolled her eyes. I wanted to jump up and slap her across the face. No I didn't wanna slap her, I wanted to punch her. She acted as if she didn't care which seriously made me mad. I just sighed and pushed that away from my mind. I just wanted to know where my best friend was...
    "No, I just found out about this now.." I said.
    Akira took out her phone and quickly typed something on it. She sent what she wrote to three people who were in every part of the whole facility. "I just told the guards, they should be starting the search now." she said. "But I suggest we make groups to find her. This place is really big, even for all the guards I asked to search." she said.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Meg found the duck again and squealed. Apparently ducks were her second favorite animal.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rosierulez View Post
    "Vince and I can go get a new tent, Sasha, Savannah, you two stick with Darrel and get some food. Dug, I need you to see if there's anyone like us here, but I have to trust you won't get into any trouble," Ash said.
    "I promise I won't get in trouble," Dug assured Ash. Savannah and Darrel both gave him a small nod.
    Sasha nodded, adjusting her cloak so that is covered her entire body. Vince re-fastened his cloak, looking a little nervous.

"Sounds good. I'll get the Southern half," Art offered.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( This song reminds me of Jersey Shore............................................................ ..................Okay then. Imma go get lunch, BAI PEOPLE! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Valerie glanced at Meg. "Meg..." She called. Valerie's expression showed no emotion at that moment.
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( NUUUUUUUU!!!! D: Why does Claire have to eat? *dies* ))

"Yeah?" Meg asked, picking up the duck.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Hey, I care about Kat too! Even if she annoys me with her sparkles and 'nothing's wrong in the world'-ness, she's gone and if there's nothing I can do about it, I'm going to scream. Sigh me up, I'll get the northern part."

(( BRB, showah! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Gonna go eat pancakes now, bai!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"Do you want that duck?" Valerie couldn't help but laugh at the duck squirming in Meg's arms.