Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2617 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 161721172517256726072615261626172618261926272667271731173617 ... LastLast
Results 26,161 to 26,170 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I looked at all the people in my room. I shook my head. I wanted be alone. I waited for the right moment to quickly and quietly get out of my room. Once I got out of my room I sprinted down the hall, up who knows how many flights of steps and down another long hallway. There was a door at the end of this hallway, I looked at it for a moment. I then opened it and walked in. I closed the door lightly behind me.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( SIMILE! My 5th grade teacher would be proud. We spent like the whole day learning the history of figurative language once...*facepalm* xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

"but I've never been to a town before!" Dug whined as if he were an impatient 4-year-old.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

((I usually don't read back, but I'm laughing so hard at Celly I can't help it xD Whatever I would do without her xD))

Camryn's bright purple ankle boots contrasted the muddy stoney ground. She looked around for a reason to be here.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Yeah, the Group's been great. It's been fun," Art said, trying to keep up with Celly's endless questions.

"That may be so, but it doesn't mean you have to run around like a headless chicken. If we're caught, it's over," Sasha explained sternly.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I squinted, the room was dark and I couldn't find a light switch or anything. I muttered something under my breath. I then thought of something. I held my hand up and soon a bright turquoise glowing ball of energy lit up the room. It tinted everything that colour though. I shrugged and walked around.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( UUUUUUUUggggh, wish I had Picnik premuim, then I wouldn't even had this problem. D: ))

"SPIIIDDERRRMANNNN!!!! SUUPPPAAAMMAAANNN!! BAATTTMMAAANNN!!! GREEN LANNNTEEERNNN-No wait, that guy's creepy." Nick was still swinging, and saying her favorite superheroes.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Celly finally stopped when she felt something lodge in her throat.
    "Excuse me," She coughed, punching her chest.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

(( Ahem? Super Claire?))

Camryn brightened as she noticed an odd looking card duelist, sitting by a table.
    " 500 coins." She flipped a strand of white blond over her shoulder and did her patented devil smirk.
    The thing nodded.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Gtg! Olive Garden time! BAI!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: