Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2610 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 161021102510256026002608260926102611261226202660271031103610 ... LastLast
Results 26,091 to 26,100 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Art suddenly shot up, feeling as if he were chocked full of energy. He tore off down the path up to the large, looming building of the Group, not even bothering to grab his drawing. He burst through the doors and sprinted up the flight of stairs, not stopping until he had reached his room. Art slammed the door behind him and stood there, leaning heavily against his wall, panting.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Back from typing up 32 bios, still have more, but I'm honestly too tired to do that, I just want to RP...))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

((I can't remember where we left off at, Rosie xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Marcia, Cecelia, Tempe, Rance, Nick, Meg... So I still need to make Xander, Hallander, and Gwendola? Eh, 'least I'm almost done. Is Katie open Rosie? ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Dug's obnoxiously loud clapping after Savannah's song ))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Name: Peter Kagamine (That's right, I kept his last name! )
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 12-13
    Appearance: Young and healthy. He has spiky blonde hair, gentle greenish-blue eyes with a glassy tint of amber. He wears a black and yellow (YOU KNOW WHO IT EEEZZZ) uniform that resembles a sailors', and black boots that resemble speakers. He has skinny black headphones, and a sort of odd looking gloves.
    Personality: Light-hearted, likes to laugh and a bit over the top in everything he does. He is a calm fellow but he has a hyper condition that makes him break stuff like a jackhammer when he eats sugar. Is used to critics since his sister is one. He sings very well, dances great, and plays the electric-piano-keyboard-thingy.
    Job/career: Adventurer, card duelist, and any job that has to do with dancing.
    Home realm: Unknown
    A brief history: He was the older of the Kagamin twins- his sister looks just like him, but is far more hyper than he is. He seeked a career having to do with singing and all of that jazz. He once helped Koyuki out on stage when she froze in front of the crowd, and he has earned a sort of admiration from her.
    Other: Shared with Misty!

(From left to right: Rin, his sister and Peter. )

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Sasha smiled, clapping along with Dug as Vince winked at Savannah.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I found myself so tired that I fell asleep. My dream started out as normal as it usually would be. Just a bunch of vibrant and random colours. That was until everything turned black and I was in the middle of it. Suddenly The colours of everyone's hair and eyes glowed brightly. I could only see the brightness of their eyes and hair. One by one they all fell, their eyes and hair colours fading to a dark colours as they laid there. My friends were the last ones to stand. They stood there for a minute before falling as well. "Your next..." I heard a voice whisper. I screamed.

Art slowly slid down the wall into a sitting position on the floor. He stared blankly, in a daze, at the far side of his room.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I shot right up into a sitting position, screaming. After I was done screaming I noticed myself shaking and tears streamed down my face. I got up and slowly walked to my bed while shaking. Once I got to my bed I fell right onto it. I stared at my wall blankly.