Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2601 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 160121012501255125912599260026012602260326112651270131013601 ... LastLast
Results 26,001 to 26,010 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( YUSHHHHHH! Kara? ))

Koyuki giggled.
    "Wanna eat lunch? We're going to be early.."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Yesh!! =D ))

"Sure!" Kara smiled. "Just... I'd stay at least fifty feet away from me."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Koyuki giggled.
    "I'll take your word for it," she sighed and ran ahead.

Kara grinned and followed Koyuki slowly, yet no matter what she always seemed to stumble or trip. "Don't wait for me, I don't want to break someone else's leg!"

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Quote Originally Posted by Ella Sparkleflower View Post
    (( Hahaaaaa. Very funny, guys. I'm just going to make this form because then I'll forget tomorrow. xD ))

Name: Celeste "Celly" Wither.
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: Fairly 16-17
    Appearance: Icy white-light blue hair so long it reaches the floor and then some, with eyes the same color as her hair and fair skin. Sometimes, she has her hair in a very, spiky short bob. She wears the same thing - a royal blue sundress with long, white high-heeled boots and large blue hoop earrings. Her nails are deep blue, and she has an aqua tattoo/scar/birthmark on her left cheek shaped like two crescent moons, and she has no idea where it came from, as well as the necklace bound around her neck that she never thought to take off. When she isn't in her sundress, she is in a white tank-top and faded, ripped jean capris. She can be stylish but prefers to keep it simple.
    Personality: Nice, fairly good with animals and hot-headed. She speaks with a French-Australian accent, and can handle her lamp well. She is gentle and motherly, which explains why she cares for so many animals.
    Job/career: Pet Trainer/ Has a job at the local Seaside pet shop.
    Home realm: She has no idea, but Snowhill.
    A brief history: Was born on December 10th, in a snowstorm. She was originally a red-head, but the color of her hair faded away from all the snow. She was near death, that was, until a the owner of an orphanage found her in a produce box at the door. She's lived with that woman until she turned 8, when she was adopted by her current father, the successful business man in Seaside. When she turned 13, she took up a part-time job at the pet station and has been living in Seaside since. Her pets are Shiver, an angora tiger cub with speckled purple spots and green eyes, Cody, a black lab, Chatter, a lab rat and her mount, Princess, a pure white unicorn.

(( I'm updating her pic in my album. ))
    (( Just re-posting this for people to see. ))

"Okay..."

(( Niice! I think I saw that when before I got lazy and stopped reading AB. xP ))

"It's a long story..." Kara replied, blushing. Then it hit her. "Idea!" She performed a handstand and started walking on her hands. "Hahaha, I knew it'd work!"

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((WEll, I'm out for now. I'm becoming a bit too inactive here, so, to at least save the troubles of actually siphoning internet bandwidth packets, I'll be playing some moar Metroid Prime 3 on Hypermode.))

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

((Back. What did I miss?))
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

(( Nothing really. The thread just died. ))

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

((Lol. I realized that because it only took me a few minutes to read everything that was posted after I left.))
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o