Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2587 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 158720872487253725772585258625872588258925972637268730873587 ... LastLast
Results 25,861 to 25,870 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Oh my god, His 'Mom' was trying to be Snookie xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sheya flashed him a small smile. "That's how I roll."

Faith smiled faintly.

((Just like any musician, Faith doesn't like it when someone tries to copy her music xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Suddenly, Koyuki's other hand rose up and tapped two notes at once, forming it into a strangely familiar, yet distinct tune. She giggled faintly and watched as her hands and the music unfolded to create a spectacular masterpiece unlike any other, though it wasn't one to beat Faith.
    "Like it..?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( xD So you watched Moms Love Christmas? ))

"Ha," Xander then ate a giant chnk of his sandwich, and with his mouth full, finished his sentence. "Ha."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Maybe xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Wow! I didn't realize you could play so well!" Faith cheered, smiling brightly. She wasn't bothered anymore. Talent like Koyuki's shouldn't be detested, only admired.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Name: Jay Walkford
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 24
    Appearance: Jay has dark red hair that falls over one eye. His eyes are a shimmering, mysterious gray, a pale skin tone, and a muscular build. His outfit normally consists of a black T-shirt under a red jacket, with black pants and black fingerless gloves, and red dress shoes.
    Personality: Quiet, reserved, very passionate about his Gift, which is Art
    Job/career: Adventurer, Artist, Mentor
    Home realm: Briarwood
    A brief history: Jay's childhood is unknown, but when he was old enough to take care of himself, he journeyed across the Realms to search for the mysterious Group. There, he honed his skills, and is considered one of the best in his field. He is interested in mentoring Art.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"You should see how Ty played.." She pondered.
    "There was a tune that went somewhat like-" she cut herself off by playing two notes at a time like a polka, and then blasted into a sweet little tune that ended with a lingering high note. She sang along with lyrics that sounded like Japanese gibberish.
    "This. He made it to note replicate, but praise the waters. The notes represent the waves and silence represents the purity."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Where's the Princess? We don't care about Yoshi. xD ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Faith's phone started buzzing. "Oh no!" She gasped, jumping up. "I'm sorry, I really have to go," She said, sounding frantic. Faith gathered up all of her music sheets and hurried out of the room, her arms overflowing.

Art had just been passing by when Faith flew past him, hurrying down the hall. "What's got her in a rush?" He mumbled, raising an eyebrow.