Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2586 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 158620862486253625762584258525862587258825962636268630863586 ... LastLast
Results 25,851 to 25,860 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( ROOOOOOFL! This guy has made my day! Good lord...xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Xander sat at Diggy's, absentmindedly eating a sandwich. Something about the chick at the laundromat was familiar...

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Hey, genius," Sheya said, sliding into a seat opposite of Xander.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"What do you want Sheya?" Xander asked rudely.

(( I want a Computernerd01 Shirt! =D ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

"Your sandwich," Sheya responded just as rudely. She snatched the sandwich out of his hands and took a big bite, placing it back on his plate when she finished.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    ((Sorry, Ella, I already described the room. Faith usually plays in here, and it's like a dance studio with mirrors on all the walls and just a single piano standing in the middle. The rest of it is bare and empty.))
    (( Oooooohhh, now I get it.. I thought it was sort of a big dorm room with that pasty orange-red color for the walls. xD And you never replied to Koyuki's question. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Oh yeah!))

"Sure," Faith replied, sliding over a little bit.

((
    Koyuki:
    Found on the bed of a calm river, a woman picked her out, mistaking the poor thing for a plank of wood. When she nearly tossed young Koyuki into the fire, she looked back and saw the small, wispy breaths. Deciding to take her in, Koyuki lived in a small cabin for the first 2 years of her life. When the woman could no longer uphold her family and Koyuki at the same time, she tossed the rag of a girl into an orphanage. She traveled from Foster Home to Foster Home until Ty was visiting to teach the class of children when he found Kimmy sitting in the corner. Being a girl, she wasn't allowed to be in the game, even when she had more skill than the bunch of them combined. Inspired, Ty took her into his shack and Koyuki found a liking to his swords. After nearly chopping his face off in play-time, he taught her the skills to be a ninja at age 4 and she has learned since. When she turned 10, Ty disappeared one morning. Koyuki ran after his steps and encountered smugglers. She spanked them like babies and ran all the way to Seaside, seeking more training from the masters of the Dojo. Discovering that they didn't live there anymore, the old ninja who retired & lived near the cliff saw her and trained her until she reached of age to begin Middle School. She was sent to a boarding school in the middle of Seaside, and dropped out to learn at the 'Group', where she lives currently.
    This is just for the new discussion I made in the group. Read it if you want, but I'm just doing this because I overloaded on characters.. ))

"At least you were straight-forward." Xander hid a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    ((Oh yeah!))

"Sure," Faith replied, sliding over a little bit.
    Koyuki smiled widely. She took her right hand and began playing a tune similar to the one Faith was playing a few moments ago.