Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2583 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 158320832483253325732581258225832584258525932633268330833583 ... LastLast
Results 25,821 to 25,830 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Oooooh, how I facepalm to you all. `S just my opinion, and there I go, loudmouthing it again..
    I - HATE - MAD. Said it and don't regret it. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Oh Lily.....I wish I could hug the real you so much right now. Virtual hugs just aren't the same. On da other hand, the flight would cost a lot xD *shrug* Don't except ya to regret it, Ella xD It won't hurt my feelings, I promise xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    Sasha nodded grimly, slinging her pack over her shoulder. Vince dropped everything he had been doing and packed up, slinging his bag up and over his shoulder.

((Lion-O's hot. There. I said it. xD))
    (( I totally agree, but I'd rather use the word cute. xDDDD

*flashback*

Me: *watching TC on Youtube* Heeey, Lion-O's pretty cute...

*end flashback*

I'm awesome. xD ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((I know Claire, I was talking to Ella xD))
    Savannah, Dug, and Darrel all packed up in silence, following Ash's lead out of the campsite.
    "How about a road song? I have one," Savannah offered after a couple moments of silence.

((I used to think that too, but then I saw the older cartoon version of him....*scarred for life.*))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((I get facepalmed all da time...And my dad pretty much ran all over town because my mom made him. He went to McDonald's to get my brother and I food, left, forgot to get my mom's, and decided to get it on the way back. So then he went to Subway and got my little sister a sandwich (she was sick today, so no McDonald's for her xD) and then he went to Arby's, got himself a sandwich, and then he went to McDonald's again and got my mom her food and THAT'S MY STORY! xD))

"99 bottles of pop on the wall, 99 bottles of pop!" Sasha sang teasingly.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Welcome to MAH WORLD! But I get facepalmed so much it really doesn't even matter xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( xD I'm watching "50 Excuses to Miss Work or School" by thecomputernerd01. xDDDDD ))

"Wooooaaaahhh!" Tempe gasped, spinning around super-fast.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((I particularly agree with Ella. MAD's just too crude and painful to those who created the franchises/shows that many show creators have done, and I think that MAD should by taken down due to all of the crude jokes, unfunny, too biased and jaded responses to shows, and even making nonsense plot twists, and even twisting movies around to make a huge cross reference for literally nothing.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 10-07-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Fixed a misspell and spacing error.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((You'll never guess what I'm watching on YouTube right now...xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Don't they like ask permission or somethin'? Just a moment Sissy, I have to decide if I want to know xD ))