Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2574 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 157420742474252425642572257325742575257625842624267430743574 ... LastLast
Results 25,731 to 25,740 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( "Peeps" counts as you too Shadow. -_- ))

Marcia walked around, looking everywhere for a basketball hoop. She wanted to play, but Seaside wasn't really made for basketball players.

Hallander stalked Marcia creepily.

Tempe twirled around, as usual.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Okay, fill me in on everything that was going on these past few days because I've haven't had a chance to go on. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy appeared out of nowhere. "DON'T DO IT, IZZY! DON'T GO TO THE SCARY BOAT!" She screamed, tackling her sister onto the sand.

((shadow, I'm gonna be honest here: Not to burst your bubble, but it really gets on my nerves when people constantly complain about being ignored. That's only going to get you ignored more, so I suggest that you put on a happy attitude and a bright smile, and try to be more positive. Okay? I'm not asking for much.))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

((We cant be positive with horrible lives RL ._.' i be positive alot though, but inside im practically always sad or mad.

I dont come here because if i rp im either rping alone or rping with someone, and then if im rping with someone they ditch me after awhile so that i dont gte to do anything.))
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

((Still, just because you're in a bad mood doesn't mean you need to bring everyone else down with you, because that's what happens when you complain about having a bad day or having a horrible life. -.-))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy spit out the sand in her mouth, " But it looks fun! We could go adventuring!"

(( I wasn't ignoring you, Shadow, you just appeared. And Sparks, I honestly think you both have it pretty good. You have a home, dinner on the table, and people who care about you. You're welcome to deny all of that, but I know it's true. ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( In my past experience Sparks, you ditch me.

I am so tempted to go right now because I really do not want to hear this stuff. I don't want to snap, but I am going to RP. ))

"Adventuring?" Tempe twirled past them. "I want in!"

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

"But I've read books about this stuff! There could be traps, or you could fall through a hole, or...or..."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Orrrr it could be super fun! We could go on a-" Izzy made the SpongeSteve rainbow hand motion "Adventure!"
    " See? Tempe's going with me! You read books about everything, Liz. It's no wonder you've read about this too."

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    Izzy spit out the sand in her mouth, " But it looks fun! We could go adventuring!"

(( I wasn't ignoring you, Shadow, you just appeared. And Sparks, I honestly think you both have it pretty good. You have a home, dinner on the table, and people who care about you. You're welcome to deny all of that, but I know it's true. ))
    ((I dont get dinner and all that xD we just eat when we're hungry in my family. And trust me, my brother cares about me, but he's a screaming bunch .-. he'll never shut up and he'll start screaming if you dont do something for him. even if i aks him to get me a drink he'll scream "NO!!! IM NOT YOUR SERVANT!" loudly .-.))
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)