Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2561 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 156120612461251125512559256025612562256325712611266130613561 ... LastLast
Results 25,601 to 25,610 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Sev ran over to a street performer playing piano and pushed him off. He sat down and burst out in piano music.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Kara tried to fight the men, but, as usual, it was no use. They took the cash out of her pocket.
    "Hey!" She screamed, kicking one of the guys square in the jaw, and then the gut, sending him to the ground. A third guy appeared and punched her, giving her a black eye.
    The man holding her, discusted, tossed her away like she was a piece of garbage and took off, laughing madly like a pack of hyenas. They left her in the dust, coughing faintly as she passed out.

Rance groaned. Where in the world...

Tempe groaned in a manner similar to Rance. She'd had a headache ever since she warped away from Rance's fight with the guy that called her a freak.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( HAI! I know you missed me so much, so I told the people to run the clock for the last 2 quarters (: Jk, They did that themselves, but I loved it. Claire had a serious tummy-ache due to scarfing down my Chick-Fil-A sandwich xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( I`m gonna go know because i look like a complete idiot, Its not like i allways do.. -.- ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    (( HAI! I know you missed me so much, so I told the people to run the clock for the last 2 quarters (: Jk, They did that themselves, but I loved it. Claire had a serious tummy-ache due to scarfing down my Chick-Fil-A sandwich xD ))
    (( xD ))

Quote Originally Posted by shadow cat View Post
    (( I`m gonna go know because i look like a complete idiot, Its not like i allways do.. -.- ))
    (( ??? Wha? I was typing out my previous post. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( I only had 37 seconds, because I had to help the little kid cheerleaders. They are SO cute xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

"No it's not nothing. I can tell." I said and poked him with one of my chop sticks. "Tell me." I said softly.

(( Aww. Lily left....I think she avoids me xD ))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Okay, who's been sending my VM's on my profile? Because I'm on this computer, I can't see the VM's, let alone reply to them. Dx))

Art sighed. "I'm....scared," He muttered, hating to admit it.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Wasn't me, I was here getting my brand new charrie mugged. xD

EDIT: I looked, it's James and Claire. ))