Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2558 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 155820582458250825482556255725582559256025682608265830583558 ... LastLast
Results 25,571 to 25,580 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((I FINALLY beat Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story on Hard Mode! 8D

I AM SUCH A FREAKING HAPPY CAMPER! And are you done with Mitch yet? I'm kind of getting a little impatient right now.))

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I smiled. "Your not gonna break anything. And it wouldn't matter if you did. I mean there's so many people here. Things end up breaking. Just how it is." I said.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((I'm sorry to hear that, Serg, but I'm afraid you're going to have to RP with a different charrie. Lily probably won't be open for a while...))

Art smiled, getting in line for the food. Everything looked amazing...He just grabbed everything that looked good to him.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

((Ah dang it... What about Lizzy?

I don't know. I'm still too happy from beating M&E: BIS on Hard Mode. Dark Star Core, you are loved... Because of your EPIC music and the many remixes. Your dream became a reality.))

((Sure, Lizzy's fine. And congratulations on beating that game, I forgot to add that in my last post. xD))

Faith was sitting in the same room as before, playing passionately on the piano.

((Adele - Someone Like You (Piano Tutorial) - YouTube))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

I smiled and ended up getting sushi and a bowl of rice. I was in the mood for Japanese food. Pretty good really. I shrugged at the thought and waited for Art.

Art filled his tray to the brim, smiling sheepishly at Kat as he joined her.

Faith began to play a really fast, bouncy song.

((Circus galop on Synthesia - YouTube))

((Haha, thanks. The biggest pain in my opinion was Blizzard-freaking-Midbus. Man, I hate him. Dark Bowser was okay, I just missed my shot at sucking up the Dark Star Core (Current Avvie) a few too many times. Plus I did let myself actually get hit with an Arrow Mace strike... Oops on that part. But, other than that, it was a battle to remember. Mario at 1 HP left, and Luigi at the same. It was an epic battle... A battle. Of 300.

Other than that, I might as well shut up about Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story now.))

Joseph went over to Lizzy's residence for a little bit. His new M5A2 Carbine was already slung across his back, hoping for Lizzy to not catch notice.

((Dunno if the song Faith is playing right now is even humanly possible to play, but whatever xD))

"Uhh...What's that?" Lizzy asked, pointing at the huge machine-thingy slung across Joe's back.

I smiled and found a place for me and Art to sit. There wasn't to many people around her so I thought it would be fine. I put my food on the table and sat down.