Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2549 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 154920492449249925392547254825492550255125592599264930493549 ... LastLast
Results 25,481 to 25,490 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((ROFL, SKY!!!! Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard in real life right now...Rofl...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"Hmm? oh i'm sorry, that for someone else.....now where did i put that...ah! here we go!" He pulled up an image of Mitch writing something in his note book.

"Not what you think.....you see it's ancient hieroglyphics...."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((
    Name: Akira Michiko
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 26
    Appearance: Akira has long white and red hair, red eyes, pale, outfits consist of red white and black.
    Personality: Akira is a natural born leader, she has an edge to her, she will tell you your place and what you will do, does not let people step above her authority, even though she can be mean and cruel at points she's really sweet and caring.
    Job/career: Adventurer, Leader of The Group
    Home realm: Snowhill
    A brief history: Akira was born inside of the Group. She has been in training ever since she could walk and speak. She is best at dance but fighting is pretty much right behind that. She also know's the other arts very well, pretty much well cause she has to. Akira worked hard her whole life to become the leader of the Group. She was the youngest in their history to be a leader.

Sorry as you can see I was making a character xD))

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Name: Crazy Dave
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 30
    Appearance: Stout (Kind of fat.), muscular on the forearms, left eye much larger than the right (Cartoon-type character.), pot on the head. (Image:
    Crazydavebody2.png)
    Personality: Crazy, insane, extremely happy all the time. Also speaks gibberish due to his insanity.
    Job/career: Blacksmith/Adventurer
    Home realm: Unknown
    A brief history: Crazy Dave has a record of sorts in the past. He used to be a sane man looking for a high-paying blacksmith job, since he has extreme skill in making weapons. However, due to some circumstances with a blow to the head (The head marks are unknown because of the pot on his head.), he turned to be an incredibly crazy man. He still retains his kindness and skill, but this craziness and insanity made him lose his fluency with English, only able to speak gibberish, and is extremely happy. (Also, with his gibberish, I'll provide a translation of what he says.)
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 10-06-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Oops, missed a CAPS.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"And that's supposed to bother me how?..."

"Uh...What makes you think I can read that?"

((If you want Lily to read it, you'll have to tell me what it says first xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

((both answers are wrong though.....you see i sorta based him offa this guy....http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3...ower_super.jpg

scary right?))
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

I blinked and left Arts room after Koyuki dragged Art out of it. I sighed and made my way to the dance studio. But instead of going to the one they we're at, I went to my private one. It had taken me ages and hours of practice to get my own private studio. I sighed and walked into it. My footsteps echoed off the walls as I walked into my studio.

Phobias smiled. 'You'll see...." He then grabbed Azy and Duncan by their necks and forced them against the wall.

"i'll go get it so you can see...."
    ((i'll pm it to you...))

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Koyuki grabbed the microphone and immediately, the audience roared. It was her dream to be on stage, preforming like so. Then again, her dream was to become a professional ninja, like her guardian, Ty...
    Suddenly, a boy with spiky yellow-blonde hair and unearthly greenish blue eyes spun out from behind her. He was around her age, and wore a type of yellow uniform having to do with a sailor. The boy shouted out with a soft spoken, clean voice before anyone could react.
    "Music in my heeeaadd- Oooohhh, ooohhh, oh-whoaaa!"
    The crowd seemed to have taken jugs of caffeine that morning- they shouted louder than ever.
    With a thundering of familiar music, lights exploded from above and shone on the stage.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

((Ohmigosh Len! xD I love that kid...lol))