Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2544 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 154420442444249425342542254325442545254625542594264430443544 ... LastLast
Results 25,431 to 25,440 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Duncan didn't respond, just glared stonily at the wall.

"Hey...It's Desdemona!" Lily shouted, pointing out the window. She held her hand out and blasted the whole side of the Dojo away, jumping out and free-falling to Desdemona, landing on the ground. "STOP!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Des-de-mo-na...*trying to prounounce* Yup Sky! I have to hand it to Izzy, I thought she would be coloring...))

(( Can I RP with Jenny, Sissy xD I love her so much :{D ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Ranger managed to get up weakly before passing out and tried to blast Desdemona, but was too weak. He collasped and passed out.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Desdemona chuckled. the portal was finished. Ryan, Ranger and she vanished.

Everyone else rushed outside. "Really? How did we let that happen..." I mumbled to myself.

"Your friends have forgotten about you...."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    (( Des-de-mo-na...*trying to prounounce* Yup Sky! I have to hand it to Izzy, I thought she would be coloring...))

(( Can I RP with Jenny, Sissy xD I love her so much :{D ))
    (( I love that magazine. xD I read it the day a new copy comes out, my mom suscribed it on the NOOK Color. :3

NUUUUUUUUU, MUSTACHE MIIIINNNE!!! D}: ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"DANG IT!" Lily yelled angrily, punching her fist into the ground, creating a small crater. "We have to find them, and soon. Is everything ready, Mitch?"

Duncan snorted, but said nothing.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( GO LILY! I have a habit of saying Darn it, then my mommy gets all up in my face about how I sound like I'm saying Durn it.... Imma go now, I don't feel good. Bai. ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Kat had spent most of the time in the music studio. Which was separated into huge rooms for pretty much each and every instrument. She reluctantly got up from her piano and went to her room. There she let her hair out of it's pigtails and brushed it straight. She then put her hair in front of both pf her shoulders. (I don't know how to explain it...xD) She then took the clothes that she was wearing off and put new ones on. (outfit she's wearing -> http://tailgrab.org/u/2010/03/figure...ne-miku-01.jpg ) She then made her way down a flight of stairs and knocked on Art's door.

((I'm thinking of switching all my characters to first person...I like that a lot better than third.. And I always colour each of my characters writing so I think it'll work out..))

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Ranger felt nothing as he passed through the portal, still out cold.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Aw, bye Claire. ))i2537n.jpg (( Oh yeah, I made pics on Azaela's Dolls of Marcia and Cecelia pre-ears. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."