Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2487 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 148719872387243724772485248624872488248924972537258729873487 ... LastLast
Results 24,861 to 24,870 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Kat smiled. Suddenly something caught her eye. "What in the.." she said before suddenly one of the cloaked people was right next to her. She froze, everything seemed to be going in slow motion. "Time is running out child. We told you to tell them, and you did not obey. But you still have some time." he laughed darkly. "I will see you soon my dear.." he said and ran his hand through Kat's hair before disappearing. Kat was frozen at the wheel, right on going to a wall. She was to shocked to use the breaks...Suddenly, her kart hit the wall. Kat remained frozen in shock.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Seriously, I often wonder what they don't have in the dojo....AH! I GOT IT! A normal. plain, person. A Bob xD Hmph...xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

"I'm not lying...." He sighed, getting up.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((CWAIREY!! *Tackles*))

"KAT!" Art yelled, stomping on the breaks to his Kart. He ripped the seatbelts off and jumped out, sprinting to Kat's wrecked Kart. He hauled it away from the wall, undoing Kat's seatbelt and scooping her up into his arms. "Are you alright?!"

"Sure," Lizzy said, putting everything away.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

"I know you hate me, I understand. But even I'm not that bad to destroy people's homes." He spoke, putting his trench coat on, and his ninja hood.
    "Better wear this until the commotion dies down."
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

She stopped."There you go tough guy. better?"

"lily...i'm...i'm sorry for snapping at you before..."
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

"Good idea," Lizzy quipped, washing her hands at the sink. She still wasn't looking at him.

Duncan sagged, relieved, against the well. "Yeah, loads. Thanks."

Lily sighed. "It's okay, Mitch...I know you're under a lot of stress."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Oof! I been humming the "Her name is" cheer all day xD Izzy going to go normal for the day....xD ))

" Oh my dear Ayani! I seemed to have misplaced my 142nd version of the Sacred Grove Encyclopedia!" Izzy sighed sadly. Actually, today, she's Isabelle, not Izzy. She refuses to use such new nicknames.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

"I don't know.." Kat said, she was completely out of it. Then it all hit her like she had run right into a brick wall. "They were here!" she exclaimed, tears flowing down her pale white cheeks. "He was beside me. He told me that time is running out. He knew I didn't tell my friends. He touched my hair, he.." she went on and on. It was what she did when she was scared. She kept talking, while crying.

Art gently set Kat down and hugged her comfortingly, speaking softly to her. "Kat...It's okay, I'll help you find your friends...Don't worry, everything is going to be okay..."

((*Facepalms Izzy epicly*))