Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2477 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 147719772377242724672475247624772478247924872527257729773477 ... LastLast
Results 24,761 to 24,770 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ranger firmly tightened the bandages and sat down.
    "In case you were wondering, when I fight, I give my opponents respect. If they're hurt, I help them. Like Rance."
    He firmly explained.
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

"We can't risk all of our lives to get Darrel, not now. We can go back for him later," Ash said, lying about the last part. He was too afraid to tell them he was too scared to go back there, or let anyone left in the group go back. Besides, Darrel is fully human, anyways, he forced himself to think. Savannah couldn't meet his gaze, and stepped over next to Sasha.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

I sighed and just randomly hugged her. "I Know.....We'll....We'll get him back....we just need to think of a good plan OK?" I replied, Obviously feeling bad for snapping at her like that.

After five minutes of Iron-bat-beatings Desdemona Stopped. "Feeling better?"
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sasha looked sadly at him. "I'm sorry, Ash. I can't leave Darrel behind, I just can't. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he got hurt," She said quietly, taking Savannah by the hand and leading her away into the trees. Tristan patted Ash on the back, offering him a small, sad smile before following his sister.

Lily sighed, unable to say anything.

"Oh...yeah...loads..." Duncan panted, feeling as if every fiber of his being was on fire.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Kat paused for a moment. "There are these people. Erasers I guess you could call them. But their after my family.. We're not the most normal family. We all have strong artistic abilities and along with that have powers of our own. But these people want everyone of us gone. We've lost many to them.. Recently Kane's brother. We have no idea what they do when they catch you but we do know that you'll never see the light of the next day... They seem to come out of no where which is why we seem to disappear often. This is also the reason we don't want much attention on ourselves. They could find us easier then..." she said and sighed.

"I'm so sorry...That must be awful, having to run and hide all the time," Art said quietly, staring sadly at her.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

I wanted to let her go...sorta...but i just didn't...

"You have a strong will...i'll give you that....you can handle your torture eh?"

Bludge warped back to the dojo, having quelled many of his demons. he was alone in the living room and he noticed that art had left his cell phone. it rang. reluctantly he picked it up. "Hello?"
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

Ranger stood up and picked up Rance.
    "I'm taking him to a hospital. Come if you want. I don't care. Just don't whine and complain." He spoke as he walked out of the dojo.
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

Suddenly, Lily started crying. All the stress and fear she had been living in the past few days hit her like a ton of bricks. She sagged slightly in Mitch's arms, tears dripping onto his shoulder.

"Can't...you...tell?" Duncan panted sarcastically, groaning slightly from the pain.

"I have every right to 'whine and complain'," Lizzy mocked, irritated.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Ash clenched his fists, trying to control his anger.
    How could they...they just chose Darrel over me! He's not even essential to our quest!
    A roar erupted from behind them, and when Savannah turned to see what it was, Ash had transformed into a lion and was charging towards them.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~