Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2461 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 146119612361241124512459246024612462246324712511256129613461 ... LastLast
Results 24,601 to 24,610 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Haha niiicceee xD))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Lucky! I have to scout mine out, in case one of my ANNOYING AND NOSY AND IRRATATING LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER SNEEKS ON MY INSIDERS WITHOUT ASKING....* hopes they sneak on and read that* ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Kat smiled slightly. It was hard for her to do so, she had to much on her mind...She also was scared... "Nice to meet you." she said softly.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Mmk! And I got another character idea today 8D))
    {Shadow}
    Shadow walked along the boardwalk in Seaside, searching for a weapon's store where he could buy a new Axe.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"You look a little uneasy. Is something wrong?" Art asked, as Sophia gave her a searching look. "Hmm...She looks like she could use a nice cup of hot cocoa...I'LL GO GET SOME!" And with that, Sophia zoomed off to the Dojo, returning in less than 5 minutes with a steaming cup of hot chocolate in her hand. "Here," She said, placing the warm beverage in Kat's hands.

Lizzy was walking directly towards Shadow without realizing it. She was digging around in her bag for her wallet so she could buy herself a new phone, now that she had her money back. Lizzy had just fished it out when she bumped into Shadow, staggering back a little. "Oh! Hi Shadow! We've got to stop meeting like this," She laughed nervously, a pinkish tinge to her cheeks.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( *cough* I beat her with my Swiss Miss packet today at Break..*cough* xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Kat blinked. Everything so fast, it was hard for her to register it all. "It's nothing. Just some family problems. That's all." she said, technically she was telling the truth. She then took a sip of the hot chocolate.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( *Hai*

I dunno what to say. xP ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Well, you look like you could use a break. Do you want to come relax up at the Dojo?" Art offered, and Sophia smiled encouragingly.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Kat thought for a second. She really should go find the others and tell them... But she could always tell them later, right? "Sure, why not." she replied. She hoped she had made the right decision.