Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2459 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 145919592359240924492457245824592460246124692509255929593459 ... LastLast
Results 24,581 to 24,590 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Claire, my brother won 5 bucks outta me and I won 10 back from him that way. xD ))

"Well, how do you think I'm going to act when Duncan is being tortured into either death or insanity, and I'm just sitting here, peachy-keen... IT DOESN'T - BLOODY - WORK LIKE THAT!!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Maybe....SHUSH, DON'T TELL ANYONE! xD))

Art didn't have a reply to that, so he just sat there, staring sadly out at the ocean.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((xD If ya wanna see Kane he's in one of my albums along with Kat and Blake and all my old characters haha))

Kat walked around Seaside with her arms folded around herself like she was cold. Really she couldn't get that guy out of her head. She needed to tell her friends. And fast. Before anything bad could happen. She sighed. She couldn't find them anywhere in Seaside. Was she actually alone? This wasn't a good thing..It's easier for them to catch us when we're alone... She thought and kept walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylär51 View Post
    Xander limped(Man, he always limps. Then again, he is pretty beat up... xP) about, and suddenly tripped. As, I dunno, fate(?) would have it, he tripped right in front of Celly.
    "Dude, you okay?" she asked, giving him a strong jab in the cheek with the tip of her finger.
    "Maybe not.. You look like you were struck by a lightning bolt.."

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Xander stood up, with a half-smile. "You're dead on there. Or pretty close. Somewhere along those lines."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Sophia dipped her head into a sink and let the water run, washing her face down. She ran back up to her room and stared into her mirror, watching the Shadow Ninja wave lightly. She let her hair down and highlighted it red for the first time, curling it and letting it flow. Sophia rested her head on a stool and sat, tinkering with the necklace he gave her.

Celly sighed, picking him up and slinging the stranger over her shoulder like a ragdoll. She walked all the way to the dojo, walked straight in and headed to the five-star, first-class infirmary.

Art sat there for a few moments before getting up and walking down the path from the Dojo, hands deep inside his pockets. He had barely been walking for 5 minutes when he suddenly ran into a girl (Kat). "Whoa! Sorry! Are you okay?" He gasped, catching her by the shoulders to steady themselves.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Oh great, she's one of the dojo people... Xander thought. He facepalmed, then regretted it, because it hurt.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Kat blinked her eyes went wide for a moment. She then saw it was just a guy that bumped into her, she calmed down a bit. "Yeah i'm fine. I should of watched where I was going." she said.

((Gonna switch computers, if I don't pass out from exhaustion first...Brb))