Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2436 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 143619362336238624262434243524362437243824462486253629363436 ... LastLast
Results 24,351 to 24,360 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Instructor? Mentor? More like therapist. xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Shadow}
    Out of the corner of his eye he spotted the Cray attack Lizzy.
    No! He thought, frustrated with himself. He fought harder, knocking the Cray every which way, but they kept getting up and coming back, snapping their claws at him.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

((-butts in- CAKE IS GOOD EVEN THOUGHT ITS A LIE))
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Therapist....? You totally just scored yourself 50,000 VMs from me xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lizzy grunted, trying to pry the Cray's pincers off her. Come on.... Just as Lizzy thought she could never get this thing off her, the Cray dropped her and scurried away. Lizzy rubbed her shoulder and slowly stood up, wincing at the pain in her leg.

((...Me and my big mouth....))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

I paused. I could tell he was lying, or at least not telling me everything. "More happened that that. Explain."

(( i love Fro-Yo and i'm sick of lying cake jokes.....but glados is hilarious....))
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

((I JUST WISH IT DIDN'T INVOLVE Wheatly's stupid classical music......))
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Nick's phone suddenly rang. "Oh, 'scuse me." She answered. "Meeeegg!" She facepalmed. "And how in Starclan did you manage that?" She paused. "Oh yeah, I totally believe it was the duck's fault. Yeah, I guess I have to. See you in a bit." She hung up. "Sorry, that was my friend, she literally got stuck between a rock and a hard place, and I'm the only one that can help her. See you around." She raced off to the Warpstone to go help Meg.

Yes, Meg was stuck between a rock and a hard place - a building, to be exact. And she had been chasing a duck, which now sat ten feet away from her, quacking. "Verrry funny Mister Duck." She growled.

Tempe jumped out of a nearby palm tree. "Wow, wonder how that Meg chick managed that..." Shen saw Ranger. "OHMYGAWSH HAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!"

(( Tempe has the mental capacity of a seven-year-old, I'm telling you. *facepalm* ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Shadow}
    Shadow sighed with relief when he saw the Cray leave. Distracted, one of his opponents knocked him to the ground, his weapon flying out of his hands. Another cray picked it up and quickly scurried away. Shadow said a bad word under his breath and scurried backwards as the cray who had knocked him down snapped at him, more Cray joining in. Shadow growled and punched back, ignoring the ache from his knuckles against their shell.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Duncan sighed. "Art had been hurt, so I brought him into a hospital. Bludge contacted me, and I told him that a group of guys had attacked Art and stolen his money. Bludge didn't like this, so he come over. Right when we were in the middle of talking, some woman with wild hair showed up...Desdemona, I think her name was? Anyways, she was...Interested in sucking the life out of me. Long story short, Bludge turned into Bludgeon, and had one heck of time trying to lock him back up," Duncan finished, uneasily awaiting their reactions.

Lizzy crawled up the cliff face and grabbed her wallet, beginning to wonder if all of this was worth it for just a few hundred dollars. Sighing, she slid back down, signaling to Shadow that it was time to get out of there.