Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2435 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 143519352335238524252433243424352436243724452485253529353435 ... LastLast
Results 24,341 to 24,350 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lizzy slid down the slide and slipped away into the shadows, making her way around the Cavern to the other side, where she could see the pile of money bags on a dozen ledges. Her wallet was sitting on the very top one.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

DBZNarratorFTW is offline Pro Gamer

Ranger coughed.
    "Um.......do.....you...want....to go see a movie?" He asked smiling.
    XL SPIRIT BOMB!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Izzy: * sitting in the audience* TAKE IT ALL, LIZ, TAKE IT ALL! ))
    (( Claire: Greedy little child.....TAKE IT ALL!!!! Aunt Claire is almost broke xD))
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 10-02-2011 at 07:18 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lizzy grabbed hold of one of the rocky outcroppings and began to haul herself up to her wallet. She was almost there when she felt a piercing, blinding pain in her right leg. Gasping, Lizzy's grip slipped away and she crashed to the ground, only to find a very large Cray on top of her. The Cray picked Lizzy up by the front of her shirt and slammed her against the cliff, it's pincers digging into her sides.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

((baaack...))
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Shadow}
    Shadow leaped backwards as one clawed him, and another joined it, getting braver than the others. One tried clawing him so that he leaped into the other one, getting hit on the head. Growling, he swung back knocking them over. By now the other Cray had separated, some fleeing while others charged at him.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    lizzy grabbed hold of one of the rocky outcroppings and began to haul herself up to her wallet. She was almost there when she felt a piercing, blind pain in her right leg. Gasping, lizzy's grip slipped away and she crashed to the ground, only to find a very large cray on top of her. The cray picked lizzy up by the front of her shirt and slammed her against the cliff, it's pincers digging into her sides.
    (( mah mah mah, nevamind peoplez! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Roger shrugged her off. "Don't sweat it. i'm pretty OK..."

"this is a dangerous time to be alone. we should all stay in a singular place...say the dojo? and if we have to go out, it should be in groups of 4. oh, and that reminds me, have you seen Bludge? he said he was going to see a friend... Duncan i think the guy's name was?"
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

((Like you don't make plenty of mistakes yourself. I could count on both hands the amount of mistakes you make...Oh wait...Never mind. Not enough fingers. xD MITCHAY! *Tackles* I think I replied, but I'm not sure...))

Duncan raised a hand. "That's me. I don't where he is now, he said he had some place to be..."

(( Yeah, But Imma CLAIRE xD You is a instuctor, or mentor, whatever you called yourself xD ))